Close

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampionshipW View Post
    Yeah, I checked the specs from autozone's website. They all have different lengths. I checked 03 - 03 and the type s were longer actually.
    Anyhow, what size washers do I use for the abs sensor? How many? Do I have to drain the transmission? The manual didn't mention that. I may just swap out the axles to type -s because I've been eyeballing that new type r motor 306hp turbo stock!!!
    Well if your doing a 5 lug from an rsx type s you need the type s axles if your using the 5 lug from a base model or ep3 then you can't use the type s. It's always good to flush the transmission. For washers just use it enough to space it if your using your s axles and knuckles...

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

So I swapped outbreak rear, hammered that out like a pro. Then I went to switch the front, it was a nightmare! I used a 10' cheater bar from a fence to break the 32mm loose because I was afraid of something snapping. Then I went to pull out the axles, no problem. BUT... When I tried to put them back in it took forever!!! I tried to line the splines up, because they have gap on the onboard, nothing. Finally, I pulled back and smashed it in with a pop! Then, my underbrace was preventing me from pulling out the lca's. Dremeled it. Finally swapped out the brakes and pedal dropped to the floor! I'm working on bleeding them, but DO I NEED THE MC AND BB FOR THE RSX-S CALIPERS? So far, nowhere have I read that they were needed. ( the dc5-S piston is ~2" like the ep3) Also, Why are people bleading RR,Rl,Fl,FR when the manual states Fl,FR,Rl,RR?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information