Close

=( wireing harness fail

ok so i have the full race mani but i do not have the full race down pipe....fail I just didnt have the money when i did my build almost 2 years ago but now im doing some work trying to clean up my ish so i extended my harness... and was gonna run it under the intake but i didn't go long enough so now im trying to run it back behind the head but im scared that its gonna melt =( here is what im looking at.....

Something New.... mitchep3typer's Avatar
    [QUOTE=go4it;728145]ok so i have the full race mani but i do not have the full race down pipe....fail I just didnt have the money when i did my build almost 2 years ago but now im doing some work trying to clean up my ish so i extended my harness... and was gonna run it under the intake but i didn't go long enough so now im trying to run it back behind the head but im scared that its gonna melt =( here is what im looking at.....

I HOPE YOU PLAN ON WRAPPING THE WHOLE HARNESS IN DEI HEAT TAPE OR THE FR GOLD FOIL, ANYTHING 4 INCHES OR CLOSER TO HEAT SOURCE.

Yes i do this was just a test fit to see how it would mock up. and i just wanted to know if it would be ok with the heat tape on it....

Something New.... mitchep3typer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by go4it View Post
    Yes i do this was just a test fit to see how it would mock up. and i just wanted to know if it would be ok with the heat tape on it....
    It should be ok if its not directly laying on the ss pipes. But wrap and re-wrap and extra wrap to make sure you feel ok.

def cant have enough heat wrap

sorta like double bagging. instead in this case, you better quadruple wrap it.
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

haha yeah as u can see i already have the orange heat wrap on it that i got from this sight from someone like 2 years ago i think it was waltall but i want more protection haha

Thread Information