Close

HFP suspension kit

Searched the forum nothing found on the HFP suspension kit. If there is a thread please post the link.

I have a black 05 ep just got the 17" HFP 7 spoke rims from the FG honda civic HFP kit. They look really nice im digging the black on gun metal. ONLY thing im not liking is its too high. A 1 inch drop would be perfect. Now my question is does anyone know how much the whole supsension kit costs? Is it true its a 1" drop? Does anyone know how much installation will be? and last but not least does anyone have any links to where i can buy the whole suspension kit or is it the same price at the dealer?

The hfp kit has been discontinued and most places have sold out of them. They had a group buy a year or two ago where someone who works for honda found some that were still floating around. They will be almost impossible to find now. Some people run the Acura A spec suspension for the RSX, but it requires some modification to fit.

DAMN!!! didn't know that killed my day.. Didnt really want to buy any other aftermarket kit. Guess im gonna have to ride high lets see how its gonna look stock height and the lip kit. I had hope since i recently bought the HFP lip kit for my EP. Im gonna call the dealers see whats up. Thanks for the help

one guy has a mint set for sale in the 4sale thread hes asking 800 shipped i beleive

Probably cheaper to go with Eibach pro-kit and whatever shocks you want.

Yup I got mine from Majestic Honda last year, still in the box. I plan to get around to install it this summer.

Thread Information