Close

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    is it just me or did they stop offering the Raptor kits?..i wanted to see if i could purchase a H3c kit for my new fog lights
    I doubt it because I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago.

i found em..sites harder to navigate through

either way they dont offer the H3c kit
    PSN: theehuggybear

that sucks.. they are not a very big company huh.. lol

pandamanda22, your avatar is baddasssssss. you should try photoshopping it to make it look like the car is in motion as you're flippin over it... just a silly suggestion but back to the topic in hand, yes they're company operates like its ran by chimps! how is the light output? can you PLEASE post up a picture of the light output on the road? preferrably a view from the dash looking forward if its not too much trouble. thanks man

Here's mine: Depo + DDM HID

Depo_HID..jpg

Quote Originally Posted by smykhaisouk View Post
    pandamanda22, your avatar is baddasssssss. you should try photoshopping it to make it look like the car is in motion as you're flippin over it... just a silly suggestion but back to the topic in hand, yes they're company operates like its ran by chimps! how is the light output? can you PLEASE post up a picture of the light output on the road? preferrably a view from the dash looking forward if its not too much trouble. thanks man
    Lol about the photoshop thing. I would definetly do it if i knew how to use photoshop. As for the picture from in the car to the outside at night I will take it tomorrow night since I am too lazy to go out now at like 2 am to take a pic. But I do have to say that the light output is pretty damn good. Got a few people flash me when coming head on. I just flash em back trying to show them they are HIDs... For $43 shipped and all i think it was a great deal. lol

Not really impressed with this company as of late.

Ordered a Raptor kit for my car, about a month later they come in the mail. Box is trashed, only included 2 metal brackets, some zip ties, and one HID wire. Yeah, kind of missing a few things eh?

E-mail the company, get a response a few days later that they are investigating the claim. Weeks go by, even with e-mailing the girl whom I was assigned to deal with for this mess. Calling the company, NO ONE would answer no matter what time I called. Their support extension "does not exist". Finally about a week and a half ago I get an e-mail stating they will send me an entire kit again (gee thanks). Then about 10 minutes later I get an automated e-mail from their system stating that the HIDs that are being SHIPPED to me are OUT OF STOCK with no ETA. The upgraded digital HID kid or whatever is in stock.

I e-mail my contact at the company back asking if I can get a free upgrade to this since I have been put through so much crap, they write back saying no - and to wait for the current kit to get shipped in about a month. Thank christ I don't actually have any headlights purchased to put these in yet or I would be furious.
    Last edited by FoReVaPmP; 01-08-2009 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smykhaisouk View Post
    I know I took a while but here is a picture that shows a bit of how much they light up. It was only my HIDs in an otherwise dark area. They reach pretty far and are pretty bright IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamanda22 View Post
    Lol about the photoshop thing. I would definetly do it if i knew how to use photoshop.
    I can Photoshop that for you. Just PM a hi-res version.

Sweetness :D sending now..

sorry was going to send it then, but then this happened.

Last edited by Pandamanda22; 03-27-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread Information