Close

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    no modification required to install the kit.

do you have projectors??...55w will burn thru non-projector housing
    oops, I meant 35w. Don't need more than that

i re-aimed my headlights..but i forgot pictures..fml

anywho this picture of Depo headlights will do since they are the same as OEM headlights (use the one on the left for reference):

as you guys can see..there are 2 screws..one toward the center and another toward the bottom corner.
    the one youre gonna adjust is the one on the bottom corner (note that the OEM headlights might have a white plastic cover over the screw that you will need to remove to access the adjusting screw)

*mods feel free to remove the html..if you do can you leave the link
    Do you just turn the screw left to lower and right to make it higher?

Quote Originally Posted by 403ep3 View Post
    Do you just turn the screw left to lower and right to make it higher?

you would be turning it clockwise
    PSN: theehuggybear

ugh!!! i cant wait to get them! but they wont ship out till monday!! 8( ghey!!

Quote Originally Posted by the JigGa mAn View Post
    ugh!!! i cant wait to get them! but they wont ship out till monday!! 8( ghey!!
    they ship quickly..i got em 2 days after i placed my order (i ordered on a friday nite)

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    Hmmm. I got a big problem. I test it from the battery to the connection and high and low beam work. And after I put everything together, the high and low beam doesnt work, all other light work. I try back the oem light for high/low beam and work fine. Does anyone has a suggestion what wrong? I double check with all the wiring and all is right for plug. Someone help?

hi/lo kit?

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    hi/lo kit?
    Ya. I even try them both and was working. After it was working, I disconnect both side of the battery and just place everything and put it back on and not working. Right now, both hi/lo light not working, and when I change from lo to high, I can hear the click sound which change from low to high but still no light. So i figure it might be the fuels so I try the oem one that I just took out, but the oem light is working. I check with all the plug and all is right. What could it be possible? Both lights doesnt seem to be burn out. Any suggestion?

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    Actually, I just remember, I turned on the high/low beam to adjust my angle for the hid then, I disconnect and zip tie everything to make sure is in place, then plug the battery again. That when is doesnt work.

Would it be possible burnt out? (only use for like less than 30sec for testing the angle)
    What other possible that wont turn on the HID? I even check like 10 times that all the plug is correct.
    Fuel is not fry since the oem light work and also the fuel that come with the hardness isnt fry either cause I check.
    the Blast burnt out? (but only used for 30sec)

Can someone give me suggestion on what possible why is not working?

shadow where did you put your ballasts? my kit shipped out today and im just thinking and getting things ready

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    shadow where did you put your ballasts? my kit shipped out today and im just thinking and getting things ready
    Which kit did you get? And did you get hi/lo beam? Let me know if they work fine with your because there is a problem with mine which I dont know what wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by hkrayingboyz View Post
    Which kit did you get? And did you get hi/lo beam? Let me know if they work fine with your because there is a problem with mine which I dont know what wrong.
    i got the apexcone raptor kit, and i didnt go with the hi/lo sorry bud, but i will let you know if everything works out fine

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    i got the apexcone raptor kit, and i didnt go with the hi/lo sorry bud, but i will let you know if everything works out fine
    I see. I think is either my ballast or something got fry or something. It was working fine and all i did is unplug the battery, then some of the plug to zip tie and plug the battery again and just dont work at all. I didnt even reverse the wire or anything.
    Do you think if ballast is not flat on a surface, will that affect that the light is not on? Cuz that what i did to one of the ballast so I have enough room to close my hood. I might try to flat the ballast tomorrow to see if that work.

Quote Originally Posted by hkrayingboyz View Post
    Ya. I even try them both and was working. After it was working, I disconnect both side of the battery and just place everything and put it back on and not working. Right now, both hi/lo light not working, and when I change from lo to high, I can hear the click sound which change from low to high but still no light. So i figure it might be the fuels so I try the oem one that I just took out, but the oem light is working. I check with all the plug and all is right. What could it be possible? Both lights doesnt seem to be burn out. Any suggestion?
    hmm...idk i havent played with ddm hi/lo kits..lemme see what info i can get

on empty spaces near the strut tower

我愛Ep3 - AreaCode 510
    hmm...idk i havent played with ddm hi/lo kits..lemme see what info i can get

on empty spaces near the strut tower
    I wasted 3 more hours and finally figure out what wrong. Stupid postive adaptor to battery was internal broke in half so there no power to it. I have to split it in order to make it work.

Just note to everyone.

High/Low beam compare to just low beam. (NO Different or just like 10% more power then low beam.) My suggestion is that dont get hi/lo beam just get lo beam would work fine.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information