Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
Your car's coming together nice man!! Glad to see you still have it. Hope to see you at one of these events one of these days. I'm getting my car ready for a track day sometime this year. Hopefully i can make it out.
Hooked on driving is a great way to experience trackdays, they make it really accessible for first timers. I'd recommend them for sure.

Car's coming together for sure, guess its time for an update. I've been slowly working on the suspension bits. I got the rear's GCs and KONIs assembled and am still working on the fronts. I got a little over zealous when gutting the front shocks for the KONI's and I accidentally cut the perch off the first strut. I needed to trim the perch for the GC sleeve... not cut it off, oops. I did it correctly for the second one. I ended up getting some help from my father in law welding the perch back on and am ready to assemble the fronts now. Got some recommendations that I shouldn't use the 440lb 6" springs from the GC kit, but get 8" springs instead or I'd end up blowing my Konis. So i have some 450lb 8" eibach springs coming today. Once its all put together and installed in the car it will be alignment time. I'll need some auto-x seat time with the new suspension to feel it out and get used to it before I hit the track again.

Next up will be a KPRO and tune...