Close

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hanslergf View Post
    nice! so the itr header+rsx midpipe+ep3 muffler all fit together perfect? What work did you have to put in to it? Thanks!
    Found a link for you. http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...-header-thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blue03Si View Post
    flippin sweet! iam definitly gonna try this!

Quote Originally Posted by hanslergf View Post
    flippin sweet! iam definitly gonna try this!
    It basically a race header with a cat. I'm happy with it because it passes emissions. If I ever decide I want to delete the cat, spoon makes a catless 2-1 replacement piece that has no cat.

It basically a race header with a cat. I'm happy with it because it passes emissions. If I ever decide I want to delete the cat, spoon makes a catless 2-1 replacement piece that has no cat.
    some guy is selling that part for pretty cheap on club rsx i think his user name is prototype racer something? he's in the norcal section i think it';s going for like 180 now

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    some guy is selling that part for pretty cheap on club rsx i think his user name is prototype racer something? he's in the norcal section i think it';s going for like 180 now
    Thanks for the tip, but I don't think I can afford it right now

Been a while since I've done anything to my car, but I just got some new parts ordered.... RSX Hotchkis Camber Plates. Gonna use those to dial in as much negative camber as possible with the HFP suspension. Should be at least -1.5. Looking to pick up some more grip in turns. Also just got a set of Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110 in the 225/45-17 size, wider rubber = more grip. Also got a great deal on a LHD EDM CTR carpet... So that will be going in soon.

one of my idols!!!great touch--stickin' thru its simplest form...CLEAN Ride Meng!!! thumbs up!!!

Banned
    do ya thang mayn, type r vbp
    Last edited by 2K3 EP3; 12-10-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: better

Ok, so change of plans. After reading that I need to take apart my HFP struts to install the camber plates (which I should have know already, lol) I decided I'm going to try out some crash bolts to get from front camber i want. I'll save the camber plates for when I get a set of Koni yellows and some ground control coil overs. I saved my OEM front struts just for that reason and I'd like to keep my HFP kit original as a backup.

Also looking to roll my rear fenders and dial out some of the negative camber from the HFP kit with the SPC adjustable control arms I picked up recently. I'll post my thoughts on the setup once i get it done and aligned... Should be by the next auto-x at the end of the month.

Sweet ride

Ok, so change of plans. After reading that I need to take apart my HFP struts to install the camber plates (which I should have know already, lol) I decided I'm going to try out some crash bolts to get from front camber i want. I'll save the camber plates for when I get a set of Koni yellows and some ground control coil overs. I saved my OEM front struts just for that reason and I'd like to keep my HFP kit original as a backup.

Also looking to roll my rear fenders and dial out some of the negative camber from the HFP kit with the SPC adjustable control arms I picked up recently. I'll post my thoughts on the setup once i get it done and aligned... Should be by the next auto-x at the end of the month.
    sent you a pm

03 VBPs ftw

Made some progress over the weekend....
    - Changed out the front lower support brace for the one off of the 05-06 RSX-S.... because its the same as the ITRs. Tube diameter is thicker and the part is pretty cheap. Hopefully it stiffens up the front end.
    - Installed 05-06 RSX-X rear strut gussets because of the same reason above and installed the ITR rear strut bar that ties the gussets together.
    - Installed SPC rear camber arms.

So simple and clean. Looks great man!
    AkA EX FULL-RACE EP3

OK so now I'm at 120+k Miles. Time to change out the coolant. Picked up some Gates Performance Hoses, a Mugen Thermostat, Mugen fan switch, and a Buddy Club radiator cap. I'm curious to see how much cooler the car runs with the Mugen bits.... hope it doesn't adversely affect drive-ability.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information