Close

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Props car is soo clean makes me wanna get my bumpers repainted i have too much spiderweb cracking in my ssm

Quote Originally Posted by dkid15 View Post
    Damn car looks real good bro. Ive got my first track event at WGI on the 14-15. Im getting kinda nervous lol, going in for a race alignment tommorow
    Dude hopefully Ill see you there! Im planning on doing monday. Just have to triple check with my boss since were going to be there for a race weekend fri-sunday. My girlfriend will also be there with her dad driving his EVO. Should be an awesome day!

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    thats awesome.. she looks way different from the clean daily driver.. now shes a track whore lol.. time to detail it up for sunday...
    Yeah dude she looked sooo good dirty, almost didnt want to clean her lol. I gave her a bath yesterday shes getting a compound micro glaze and wax saturday

your car looks pissed in those pix
    PSN: theehuggybear

The new stance is perfect.... that side profile shot is money!

Thanks guys! Yeah I love that side shot too

Legendary Ephatcher ep3moschini's Avatar
    car is looking good evan! hope to see you soon, hit me up some friday if your around
    Last edited by renovator; 10-07-2008 at 03:03 PM.

1967 Firebird. . . Yeah its alright

Legendary Ephatcher

I bet you have a nice line carved down the middle of the front tires?

[QUOTE=SHG_EasyE;756535]Dude hopefully Ill see you there! Im planning on doing monday. Just have to triple check with my boss since were going to be there for a race weekend fri-sunday. My girlfriend will also be there with her dad driving his EVO. Should be an awesome day!

Oh that would be sick, i just threw in hawk hp+ pads and got my coilovers dialed in. Plans before WGI are a2 cams in a2 head to give a little bump for the track, install todds caster plates and do an oil change. It would be sick to see another ep out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    I bet you have a nice line carved down the middle of the front tires?
    nope no wear from bottoming in the fenderwells. The liners had some rub marks but nothing substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by dkid15 View Post

Oh that would be sick, i just threw in hawk hp+ pads and got my coilovers dialed in. Plans before WGI are a2 cams in a2 head to give a little bump for the track, install todds caster plates and do an oil change. It would be sick to see another ep out there!
    Nice dude, well You will definitely be walking me down the long straights of WGI lol. It will def be cool to have a fellow EP owner never mind a fellow Honda owner at the track.

wow what an amazing detailed build. The parts, stance, and overall outcome of this car is insane......but the question needs to be asked

Are you done with it? or is there tons more to come?

Quote Originally Posted by 02TWSI View Post
    wow what an amazing detailed build. The parts, stance, and overall outcome of this car is insane......but the question needs to be asked

Are you done with it? or is there tons more to come?
    Thanks dude! To answer your question, he'll no! She'll never be done... I guess I would call this more of a diary than a build. I've actually got some updates for you guys I'll post up as soon as I can ( I'm on my phone now)

So sick man, I was looking at your EG and SHG_Mike's EK from a few years ago, cars were soooooo clean and built for function. I hope you go to the same extents as you did with the EG.
    Last edited by .colin; 06-04-2010 at 03:53 AM.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    if u knew Evan personally .. trust me the only thing holding him back is the fact that he's got a few other things that need his time than the EP.. but if it were up to him this car would be one of the cleanest track whored EP's of all time..

Quote Originally Posted by .colin View Post
    So sick man, I was looking at your EG and SHG_Mike's EK from a few years ago, cars were soooooo clean and built for function. I hope you go to the same extents as you did with the EG.
    Thanks dude, yeah the EP has a ways to go for sure. Lots and lots planned but like Dre said Ive got other priorities to take car of too but Im always doing little things to the EP between big parts and stuff and of course always keeping her nice and clean :). Im at the track with work all week so Ill have monday and tuesday off. Plans are to Micro glaze and wax her. My buddy Riley have it a compound and polish with the high speed last weekend so the paint is prime for some TLC!

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    if u knew Evan personally .. trust me the only thing holding him back is the fact that he's got a few other things that need his time than the EP.. but if it were up to him this car would be one of the cleanest track whored EP's of all time..
    You got it mang! Hope to see you guys next week, my new place is a bit of a drive from the shop but if you guys want youre more than welcome to hang out at the crib for a bit do some BBQ and beer or some chit...

So a new update here for you guys...

Got some new stuff done to the car, Including wrapping the center console cover in the alcantara material I used for my doors. It came out sooo good, and provides a nice home for my FEEL's badge

Also installed my FEEL's rad cap and took the first picture of my baby in the new garage!

And a couple shots from when we were at Limerock for Nationals and Pro-IT

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information