Close

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Damn your car is such a beauty!
    I keep on checking your thread like almost everyday to see what's new!
    Good work man!

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    i think if next saturday is shot for. terrence is gonna have to come up by himself.. cuz i work in th emorning and he works at night.. kinda sucks but he needs it and i can always make a trip to come check out the crib some other time

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    i think if next saturday is shot for. terrence is gonna have to come up by himself.. cuz i work in th emorning and he works at night.. kinda sucks but he needs it and i can always make a trip to come check out the crib some other time
    Wrd did you give him my number? Tell him to give me a call or text me to firm up plans for this weekend. Sucks you cant come dude!

Quote Originally Posted by maksym View Post
    Damn your car is such a beauty!
    I keep on checking your thread like almost everyday to see what's new!
    Good work man!
    Thanks man, heres some new stuff for you!

I built my work bench yesterday and finished setting up the garage. Its a butcher block top with 2x4 frame. Super sturdy and level. Cant wait to use it!

And dont mind the dirty floor I also mopped that last night

And a couple shots I took today after detailing the interior...

looks like a nice work space man!

Quote Originally Posted by .colin View Post
    looks like a nice work space man!

Thanks man, its so nice to finally have a workshop thats mine and mine only. Ive always been sharing one with either my dad or g/f's dad.

Garage matches the car!

OCD clean haha.... love it man.

i know its been said before, but thank you for doing the staggered wheel set-up correctly on a fwd car!!!!!!!!! i always laugh a little to myself when i see wider wheels on the back of fwd cars. i sure wish my red stitching stood out like yours, what do you use to clean it? also, nice suede stuff! i'd like to do my doors and pillars and headliner one day.

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    Damn Evan.. ima need to come check out the new crib.. have a big hangout day like we did back in R.I

Quote Originally Posted by tindrumstoo View Post
    i know its been said before, but thank you for doing the staggered wheel set-up correctly on a fwd car!!!!!!!!! i always laugh a little to myself when i see wider wheels on the back of fwd cars. i sure wish my red stitching stood out like yours, what do you use to clean it? also, nice suede stuff! i'd like to do my doors and pillars and headliner one day.
    thanks dude! Yeah I hate when people stagger wheels incorrectly. It would be one thing if hondas were like dubs and had
    more room in the rear but there's less. It just doesn't make any sense lol. I was lucky and got
    the car in very good condition so I didn't have to do much to keep the stitching looking fresh. I clean it with the foaming aersol window cleaner and a microfiber. I also use it to clean the seats and floor mats.

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    Damn Evan.. ima need to come check out the new crib.. have a big hangout day like we did back in R.I
    hells yeah dude! Next weekend you gotta come up were throwing a party Saturday night!

Very nice man!
    Yeah, I just moved and got a new garage for myself too! Very happy about it! I know how it feels to have a work space of your own!
    What do you use to clean the plastic on the inside of the doors and rest of the interior, if it's no secret?
    Do you use anything to protect it from the scarthes and scuffs?

Awesome man, great work space and I see you have good taste in motor oil as well!

Car looks stunning...

Quote Originally Posted by maksym View Post
    Very nice man!
    Yeah, I just moved and got a new garage for myself too! Very happy about it! I know how it feels to have a work space of your own!
    What do you use to clean the plastic on the inside of the doors and rest of the interior, if it's no secret?
    Do you use anything to protect it from the scarthes and scuffs?
    Nice man congrats! For interior plastics I use armorall original, but the trick is to apply it then buff it all off with a dry microfiber. This gets the armorall in the pores of the plastic to protect it and keep it looking even while avoiding the shiny greasy look.

Quote Originally Posted by feeesh^^ View Post
    Awesome man, great work space and I see you have good taste in motor oil as well!

Car looks stunning...
    Thanks! Its too bad things didnt work out with that bumper a few months back, would have been a sick deal!
    Last edited by ep3 b!tch; 10-15-2008 at 12:43 AM.

Picking up my order of some OEM parts from Majestic tomorrow and also just bought an 05 RSX-S manifold and cat with less than 20k miles!

Ive got some plans for the oem manifold, and I bought it in preparation for the exhaust I plan to get in the near future

Brought some new stuff home yesterday... Some MTF, new battery stay, some more random nuts and bolts that needed replacing, and an S2000 oil cap that unfortunately doesn't fit on the K series valve cover :hammer:

Also got my 05 TypeS manifold and cat so Ill be getting to work on freshing those parts up soon too :thumbup:

Heres what I was working on after work for a bit today.

I finally unpacked the TypeS manifold and cat and immediately got to work. The runners are welded onto the flange from the inside, so to maximize efficiency I ground down the welds to smooth flow exiting the exhaust ports.

This thing is mint with only 27k miles :o

Before:

After:

I also noticed that the 05 TypeS (maybe the older ones aswell) is actually a 4-2-1 design. You can see here there is a divider that extends from the end of the manifold to about 5 inches into the downpipe. I love OEM Honda :)

Page 13 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information