Close

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty_Mouse_Ep View Post
    K-Pro is only worth it if you get it tuned. The stock map on k-pro sucks for an ep
    I thought the K-pro came with the same map as the refresh. But if you arn't going to fine tune it then why spend the extra dough.

Quote Originally Posted by mangvue05si View Post
    yea ecu-p13 or whatever, THE FUCKEN SHIT (my 05) IS NOT COMPATIBLE, might sell this SHIT for a DC-5.
    i would have to buy a 02-04 ecu... get that SHIT mod to fit my car for about $100---------FUCK IT get K-PRO if you have the money

---MORE elaborate-tion----

FFFFFFFFFFF--UUU-----------UUU-----CCCCCCC------KKKK-----KKKK-------000000------55555555555
    FFFFF---------UUU----------UUU----CCCC------------KKKK----KKKK------00--------00----555
    FFFFF---------UUU---------UUU----CCCC-------------KKKKKKKK--------00-----------00---5555
    FFFFFFFFF-----UUU--------UUU----CCC---------------KKKKKKK--------00-------------00---5555555
    FFFFF----------UUU-------UUU-----CCCC-------------KKKK---KKKK----00-----------00---------5555
    FFFFF-----------UUU-----UUU------CCCCCC----------KKKK----KKKK-----00-------00------------555
    FFFFF-------------UU-U-UU---------CCCCCCCCC-----KKKK-----KKKK------000000-------55555555

aaaa, NOW IM HAPPY
    X 2!! And to think I was excited to get an '05 over an earlier year... Sucks balls bra!

Installed my reflash yesterday but haven't had a chance to really test it out yet. I will take it one some proper roads today.

Quote Originally Posted by maestro View Post
    Installed my reflash yesterday but haven't had a chance to really test it out yet. I will take it one some proper roads today.
    Lets get some feedback. I keep flip-flopping on if I should do this or just save for a kpro...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue03Si View Post
    Lets get some feedback. I keep flip-flopping on if I should do this or just save for a kpro...
    you know you really want kpro

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    you know you really want kpro
    Yeah, I know I do to. lol

Save up for Kpro. It does more wonder lol Though I don't have it, lots of people here have it. BTW they changed the upgrade from Reflash to Kpro from $500 to $800. At least that's what I saw on their site.

Thinking about the Reflash but im terrified my car will run lean with my soon to be engine upgrades...
    my list...sr intake, s2 header, s2 fuel rail, maybe eventually s2 73mm throttle.

any suggestions? not very much of a good tuner type of guy, but i love skunk2 products. reflash good? no? maybe? stfu eric?

Quote Originally Posted by sifrk32 View Post
    Thinking about the Reflash but im terrified my car will run lean with my soon to be engine upgrades...
    my list...sr intake, s2 header, s2 fuel rail, maybe eventually s2 73mm throttle.

any suggestions? not very much of a good tuner type of guy, but i love skunk2 products. reflash good? no? maybe? stfu eric?
    You should really go for K-pro to optimize your bolt ons...

The way how I see it, if your running a race header with other bolt ons, then K-Pro would be a wise choice. If only bolt ons with a shorty header then it would be better to go for reflash.

its the skunk2 k-series pro intake manifold, it says its good for mostly street use but with more power when needed, i thought it'll be suitable. im not looking to take my car to the track, its a dd, but i would like feel power when i need it

thats why i was thinking reflash would be suitable enough, just to make the most out of what i have for the kind of power im looking for.

So after not having my car for about 5 days, driving around with the reflash was hard to notice at first. It was not like stepping into a different car where you can feel it right away. But after having played around with it, you CAN feel that it is smoother in the power delivery. I want to say the torque is better, but it could be psychological. If you had to EP's side by side and could drive both, I'm sure you could notice it right away, but with these little step mods, its harder to notice any changes. The extra rev's are definately great though =)

Mods: CAI, Test pipe, Apexi N1 mid+exhaust

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread Information