Close

want to get coilovers, your recommendation

Never track just for some enthusiastic driving and be able to handle crappy LA roads

Was looking at progress, the buddyclub + but I heard something about pre-loading?? Wanting to jsut drop in and drive and be able to adjust height easily :)

I am not sure if they still make it, but, Honda Factory Performance (HFP) is what I am currently on and I love it. It has a subtle drop at 0.75 inches or so yet retains drivability. If you search for it I am sure you will find many reviews.

d2 FTW

I've been riding on N+ on my EP for a week now and I love it.Ride height adjustability is easy as well.

I just bought the megan track series coilovers. Theyve been getting good reviews and the spring rates seem ideal for our cars.

I've been on Tein Basics for years and they've been great to me. They're just now starting to show me the wear and tear I've put on them.

All preloading means is setting the spring rates. You just measure the compressed length of the springs and lock it in when it's correct. Its ridiculously simple.

can you describe the process or is it really as simple as you say it??

Quote Originally Posted by RickEP3 View Post
    All preloading means is setting the spring rates. You just measure the compressed length of the springs and lock it in when it's correct. Its ridiculously simple.

so been doing some research, I think I am going to shy away from the buddy clubs because in order to change ride height while the suspension is on the car, you have to completely take it out and disassemble, which isnt something I want to do since I will be tweaking it. Please correct me if I am wrong. So right now really am focusing on progress, and again if I searched correctly, I need an extra adapter piece as well??

Thread Information