I see no one has posted a thread since 2008 but here goes.

I finally gave up on the turbos and superchargers since they are sooo expensive. I lost all hope in making any horsepower upgrades until I started reading up on nitrous. I researched and found out that not only is it a very cheap option (Prices ranging from 600 to 1000 bucks) it is also reliable contrary to belief. I’ve read its possibly more reliable then turbos and supercharger due to the fact that the engine is not constantly under boost. It’s only using the extra horsepower when you need it. Of course properly installed and if you don’t use a crazy high shot. Read the best range is a 50 - 75 shot on a stock EP. If all this is correct im surprised more people aren’t juicing up their cars. Got this by googling info on it and reading some old threads on this site for about 2 hours. It wasn't extensive research so please correct me if I’m wrong.

All that said im actually here to ask questions since im interested in a 50 shot nitrous set up. First one is which nitrous kit is best for a completely stock EP? What brand is best in quality? How much is it to fill up a 10 pound nitrous tank? Has anyone encountered any problems running a nitrous system?