Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onasty View Post
    its below stock until 2.5k then its above and i actually have the prc with out performs the rbc. the rbc is just good up top when the prc is good all throughout the rpm range
    why didnt u use the PRB?

better overall gains when compared to prb n rbc

Shall i put these on the ep?

/\ hell yeah i think those will look sweet on your car

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    yeah those are definately fire

dude you finally got me thinking today...why not do a vtec killer setup on my k20a3...i cant afford to do a swap right now, but that would be cheap and i could pick up kpro and reuse that when i do the swap...

question, what did the vtec killer setup do to your drive-ability?

slick looking car by the way...real clean, keep it up
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

drive ability is pretty much still the same other than the car bogs back and forth under 1.5k, but i only go that low in bumper to bumper traffic. You could do it to the a3 head it comes out to being alot cheaper, all you would need is cams and kpro. I did the head swap because im gonna turbo this setup when funds come

drive ability is pretty much still the same other than the car bogs back and forth under 1.5k, but i only go that low in bumper to bumper traffic. You could do it to the a3 head it comes out to being alot cheaper, all you would need is cams and kpro. I did the head swap because im gonna turbo this setup when funds come
    cool man, i found your thread on k20a.org but i havn't found any one spot with solid information, plus there are a lot of people out there giving out a lot of missinformation...i would be sticking with the a3 head, i just want to do something to the car that doesnt cost a lot to keep me happy until i go to the k20a swap (im picking the k20a because its oem stock, and my build for the ep3 is best ep3 in my eyes from all markets, usdm, edm, ukdm, jdm)

but for now why not have fun with the vtec killer setup...its not like i care about my k20a3 motor
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    cool man, i found your thread on k20a.org but i havn't found any one spot with solid information, plus there are a lot of people out there giving out a lot of missinformation...i would be sticking with the a3 head, i just want to do something to the car that doesnt cost a lot to keep me happy until i go to the k20a swap (im picking the k20a because its oem stock, and my build for the ep3 is best ep3 in my eyes from all markets, usdm, edm, ukdm, jdm)

but for now why not have fun with the vtec killer setup...its not like i care about my k20a3 motor
    if you need help let me know ill try my best

whats next neone??

put a hot tub in your trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    /\ hell yeah i think those will look sweet on your car
    Yeah that, id not fond of painted stockies (with the exception of certain Honda wheels) but the 04-05s will look better than the time attack style rsx wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    put a hot tub in your trunk.
    lol i still didnt see the rims, might have to take a trip out there to see them

Quote Originally Posted by Myspacep3 View Post
    Yeah that, id not fond of painted stockies (with the exception of certain Honda wheels) but the 04-05s will look better than the time attack style rsx wheels.
    i've been lookin for the 04-05s but as for rims not my style unless their really light. If i were to spend money would b on speed relative to looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Myspacep3 View Post
    , too bad those wheels are in my garage now!!!! muhaha

lol i still didnt see the rims, might have to take a trip out there to see them

bro! fuck! i don't know why im replying to this right now, or why i'm double posting but we gotta hit a meet soon!! im going to text you right now. lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information