Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rear wiper turned tailgater sprayer?

Hey I was going to delete my rear wiper, but then I thought it might be cool to use the fluid sprayer to give tailgaters a piece of my mind. Which would be full of explicatives and . What do you guys think?

i didnt do the delete, but mine is what i call a jetski. it is soooo much fun. it has about a 12-15' range when parked.

on my friends and my roadtrip from state college, pa to richmond, va (like 5 hour drive) we went through like 7 gallons of water spraying people. got flicked off too many times to count.

i also use it when cars get uber close behind me at redlights and stop signs

Nice, what was the method you used to make the "jetski?"

took off the part that deflects the water. simple as pie

Just did it Its Funny to watch the tailgater to use wipers lol wish the rear sprayer had its only bottle to put something else besides washerfluid in it

not that washer fluid is expensive or that it shoots a whole hell of a lot of fluid

How do you do this?

man you're in joysi wanting to spray people with water? eff that lol

i've had mine like this for over a year. i hit every douche bag behind me on the parkway. i don't use washer fluid in the summer just so i can enjoy this for free hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    i've had mine like this for over a year. i hit every douche bag behind me on the parkway. i don't use washer fluid in the summer just so i can enjoy this for free hahaha
    I hear you on that lol! I've had mine like that for 3 years ever since my deflector got stolen or flew off in the fwy somewhere lol wait its been 4 years Lol. Yeah I put a bit of Coolaid with a lotta sugar in it or like my family we love callin it nigga laid! Trust me that stuff is a bitch to get off of peoples hoods/rooftops etc... lol and mine has a range of about 15-20+feet lol. Good times! Bad times for a tail gater or asss hole LoL.! Think of this also! Someone being a super douche, pop the moon roof! One tiny penny at 80 miles an hour thing of the beauty it will do to make the car behind you slam breaks. 8-) I've had every douche in the planet bug me on the road LoL!

P.S. I dont recommend the penny in the wishing well toss! Unless you know how to drive ;) Wish that you dont run outta gas or the person catches up Lol!

Skunk car FTW!

What would you do if you're stopped at a red light and the guy behinds you keeps creeping closer and closer to your rear bumper, and you finally decide yto "jet" this guy. He gets out of the car and starts walking towards you?

Quote Originally Posted by DA9_GSR View Post
    What would you do if you're stopped at a red light and the guy behinds you keeps creeping closer and closer to your rear bumper, and you finally decide yto "jet" this guy. He gets out of the car and starts walking towards you?
    Kick his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by SkareKrow View Post
    I hear you on that lol! I've had mine like that for 3 years ever since my deflector got stolen or flew off in the fwy somewhere lol wait its been 4 years Lol. Yeah I put a bit of Coolaid with a lotta sugar in it or like my family we love callin it nigga laid! Trust me that stuff is a bitch to get off of peoples hoods/rooftops etc... lol and mine has a range of about 15-20+feet lol. Good times! Bad times for a tail gater or asss hole LoL.! Think of this also! Someone being a super douche, pop the moon roof! One tiny penny at 80 miles an hour thing of the beauty it will do to make the car behind you slam breaks. 8-) I've had every douche in the planet bug me on the road Lol

P.S. I dont recommend the penny in the wishing well toss! Unless you know how to drive ;) Wish that you dont run outta gas or the person catches up Lol!

Show me how to do the 20ft squirter. I can only do a couple a feet so far. I need to teach these stupid people a lesson. They're so freaken stupid. They can't make their own decision and change lanes, but try to wait for you to move over. Fool, we're already doing 10 over the limit. I'll only move over to stupid cop lookalike cars. But for some weird reasons, I don't move over for cops that don't flash their lights

I would love to know the 15ft range mod, mine does like 2ft lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information