Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Check My JRSC Logs Please!

BUMPPP I ADDED A NEW KDL

Hey guys, i was finally able to upload my datalog from when i installed the JRSC, can you Kpro guru's take a peek and tell me what you think, i'll enclose a mod list so if there is any misconspeculation on the boost i hit or anything along those lines

Injen CAI (old wrap around style)
    Kiddracing RH
    HKS Hi-Power
    Hondata IMG
    4.0" Pulley
    RC 440's

This was also with the CEL OFF! it's been on over 2 weeks now for p0172 system to rich.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 04EP3Hatch; 03-31-2010 at 08:46 PM.

looking over it, im seeing a peak of like 5.8psi through the revs, but it peaked 7.0 when i hit the rev limiter at 7302... am i experiencing slippage then? or is the boost line to consistent?

Are you 100% positive that you are using the 4" pulley and not the 4.4" one? Your A/F looks good at WOT, safe but good. Your redline should be set to 7500rpm with the race kit as well. It could be slippage, but it seems fairly consistent in that 5-6psi range, which is why I would say to make sure that it is actually the 4" pulley. Otherwise, I would get a Goodyear Gatorback Belt #4070622 and see if you can eliminate the the issue. Also double check everything! One problem I had way back when I first put my kit on was that the O-Ring on the fourth injector did not want to seal inside the s/c manifold. Also, remember that you can turn OBD2 off in K-Manager to not have to deal with the mechanical O2 sim or anything. I have not even had the secondary o2 sensor on my car for the last 2 years.

Edit: I am no K-Pro guru. I am just speaking based on what I have seen with my own car which has almost identical mods are yours.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownSi05 View Post
    Are you 100% positive that you are using the 4" pulley and not the 4.4" one? Your A/F looks good at WOT, safe but good. Your redline should be set to 7500rpm with the race kit as well. It could be slippage, but it seems fairly consistent in that 5-6psi range, which is why I would say to make sure that it is actually the 4" pulley. Otherwise, I would get a Goodyear Gatorback Belt #4070622 and see if you can eliminate the the issue. Also double check everything! One problem I had way back when I first put my kit on was that the O-Ring on the fourth injector did not want to seal inside the s/c manifold. Also, remember that you can turn OBD2 off in K-Manager to not have to deal with the mechanical O2 sim or anything. I have not even had the secondary o2 sensor on my car for the last 2 years.

Edit: I am no K-Pro guru. I am just speaking based on what I have seen with my own car which has almost identical mods are yours.
    yea i am 100% sure i am using the 4.0, the 4.4 is sitting in my tool box lol, but i honestly could have never thought about the injector o rings leaking, how did you find out your's was and what where your symptoms? i have three other logs that wont upload for some reason, but the boost is all the same as with the AFR's. I was told by superchargedk20, the man i bought the kit from, and from research on CRSX, that if your setup is very free flowing, you may not be hitting "peak" boost as set by the pulley, but since everything is going in and out so effeciently (giggidy) that the blower is just pumping everything through and doesnt have the restriction to build 8psi or so, so therefor im peaking 5.8 or so. But do you think a shorter belt would work better here? and not a longer one? a longer one would allow to tensioner pulley to move farther down, thus wrapping the belt more around the blower pulley

anyone? im paranoid that im only hitting 5.8 psi :(

Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    anyone? im paranoid that im only hitting 5.8 psi :(
    I agree, 5.8 is a little low, but everything else looks in order from my quick glance. PSI with these chargers is such a flimsy thing that I would not be too concerned with the peak # as I would be with the consistency. I do not see any signs of slipping, which is good. 5.8 psi could mean that your exhaust gases are just flowing very well.

big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    I looked at ur log a million times so far lol. You need to make a better log than that. You only get on it for a couple of seconds. Make one from like 2nd or 3rd gear from like 3500k to almost redline. You will know def if ur slippin or not. 5.8 seems kinda low. Also i dont get when i see 101% TPS and ur Rpm's are dropping? I dont know shit about kpro but that seems weird. I hit alot more boost at a lower RPm than u and I had a BCRH. Heres a street tune we were doing one day if u wana look at it. You gotta make a log closer like this so you can read it better
    davelog.kdl
    Last edited by superchargedk20; 03-30-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    I looked at ur log a million times so far lol. You need to make a better log than that. You only get on it for a couple of seconds. Make one from like 2nd or 3rd gear from like 3500k to almost redline. You will know def if ur slippin or not. 5.8 seems kinda low. Also i dont get when i see 101% TPS and ur Rpm's are dropping? I dont know shit about kpro but that seems weird. I hit alot more boost at a lower RPm than u and I had a BCRH. Heres a street tune we were doing one day if u wana look at it. You gotta make a log closer like this so you can read it better
    davelog.kdl
    yea see in that log your hitting .5psi more than me, maybe your blower is just better ;) lol oh shit but you only went to 5800rpms wtf! :( hey jerseyjew, do you have the 3.8 or the 4.0? and what type of boost were you hitting?

hey, if my basemap is good to 8psi im just gonna throw the 3.8 on and be done... lol

I had the hood open at idle and could hear the whistle coming from where the o-ring on the injector was not sealing right. I agree you need a better datalog. I would say to start low in third gear and pull to redline. This will give a good range to log and review and still keeps you from going too fast on the road...hehe. I am curious now and want to help figure this out! A solid 3rd gear from about 3000RPM to redline should be good.

My mods are the same, except I have the Jackson Racing header and the new 3" Injen SP CAI, and I still peak at 7.9 psi. The more flow you get the lower the PSI with the roots blower. But yours still should not be that low.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyjew View Post
    I agree, 5.8 is a little low, but everything else looks in order from my quick glance. PSI with these chargers is such a flimsy thing that I would not be too concerned with the peak # as I would be with the consistency. I do not see any signs of slipping, which is good. 5.8 psi could mean that your exhaust gases are just flowing very well.
    This is true as well. That header could be flowing very very well.
    Last edited by shadowmd; 09-21-2008 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlownSi05 View Post
    This is true as well. That header could be flowing very very well.
    well when i switched out from my OBX V2 raceheader to the Kiddracing, it mad a bigger difference than my damn dyno tune did! pulled so much better top end, 1st gear 20mph punch would spin, with the OBX it felt like doodoo, so yea i think this header is just nasty free flowing

In for KAL and better KDL...

Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
    In for KAL and better KDL...
    ill try and hook you guys up with a better one asap

BUMP!!!!!!!!! I know its not much better but it is better than my original dataloggg, sorry for being noobish

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information