This is my official thread to take off the rear seats of an 05 ep3 si usdm. Before we start I would like to say some shit. My way took about 1 ½ hours to install. I'm sure it would be somewhat similar to 02-04's. I’m sure that there are other ways. I’m not sure if all ep3’s are the same so…yea I wrote this for a 05. I hated taking more than one person in my car. (hell yea I’m stingy) So I did this to help people off my back looking for a free ride. Doing this you have to cut!. I have posted under some other people(s) thread on how to remove it before so now I’m going to start mine. I am writing this after I removed them and all from memories!
Hoping that you could do this 1-2-3 BAM! YOUR WELCOME.

----The items I used were---

----Along with a wrench, a ratchet with a short extension and a 10mm, 12mm, and 14mm socket, and a flathead.----

----open your hatch and remove the top covering it. There should be two clips on each side, easy.----

----Then, fold your backseats forward, and at the base of the seats you will see a small plastic cover. Gently use your flathead and pry it off, and underneath will be two 12mm bolts. Remove these two.-----

----Now look at the carpet at the back on top of the spare tire. This I’m going to call the “upholstery”.----

----There are three tabs that you are going to remove, I didn’t have any idea so I just pulled the shit out of it and they snapped. (I can guarantee you are going to break one or two or all)----

----After that the two corners are held in by a tab, now these two are easy to take off. Just take your flathead and push the middle of the tabs down and they will pop off.----

After taking all it off and removed from trunk.

----Now from here I had to cut to get to two bolts that were impossible to get. One on each side----

The right side

The left side

----After taking those bolts off the seats will feel like coming out yet there are 5 more bolts!----

----Now go to the passenger door and make room to go in the back. (so you can work)----

----Take the bottom part of the seats and pull up somewhat hard so they pop----

They should pop off these two hook spots

----Under here will be tree bolts----

And

----I cant to remember but there is a bracket that sits in-between the two seats with two bolts, take those off and these will be the last bolts----

----From here they are free and ready to pop off. It is really common sense after this.----

----NOTE: there are “sliders” on the left and right----
Left side

Right side

----I found it easier to take the left seat (the bigger one) then the right one (smaller)----

From doing so you saved 50-60 pounds add the spare tire and jack….100?

Anyways after doing so you will notice a wire, DON’T FUCK WITH THIS YOU WILL REGRET IT, I found it kind of disturbing to see metal to carpet to metal so…

(OPTIONAL)
Take the back floor mats

And flip it and do this

LOL

WELL THANKS FOR VISTING MY FOURM

ANOTHER LOOK SHALL WE

DAM!

-MUCH LOVE TO EPHATCH

---Mang Vue