Close

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kraftwerks SC

Quote Originally Posted by Go_ep3 View Post
    HHmmm, how much whp will this thing make on a k24a2, any1 know?
    From what I remember working with Kraftwerks, a stock K24A2 with a C38-61 Rotrex unit (the smallest version of the biggest size) averaged around 410 whp on a dynojet. Most of the guys who are running the K-Race kits are from the East Coast as us West Coast guys are 1) Too snobby to part with our A/C units and/or 2) Can't afford it with all the custom work that needs to be done. Needless to say I can vouch for both.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sik24a2 View Post
    Along with the pulley position of thte charger, a oil cooler, a intercooler, and the fact that I can make around 360ish with a small amount of boost....hell yeah
    not on an a3. EVAR!

Quote Originally Posted by JIYAKKU View Post
    From what I remember working with Kraftwerks, a stock K24A2 with a C38-61 Rotrex unit (the smallest version of the biggest size) averaged around 410 whp on a dynojet. Most of the guys who are running the K-Race kits are from the East Coast as us West Coast guys are 1) Too snobby to part with our A/C units and/or 2) Can't afford it with all the custom work that needs to be done. Needless to say I can vouch for both.
    cool, thanks..

Both K24 and K20 love this kit. It helps the K24a2 volumetric efficiency where the Tq falls off fast and the K20 loves all the added growing TQ til redline. this kit rocks and is worth the fab. To get turbo numbers from a blower is sick. Not to mention it is easier to spin than a JRSC model and is self cooled

Quote Originally Posted by 72chevel View Post
    Here is an EG from K20a with the SC installed. The problem for us ep3's we don't get that much room!

What Do you guys think? Get an intercooler with left and right input/ output and Cut a hole next to the subframe into the radiator support? Or maybe remove the windsheild spray container and go around the corner? Hopefully the SC will actually fit behind the radiator

Where is the BOV located? I thought it's suppose to be between the rotrex and the inlet side of the intercooler.

Yea I believe the owner was test fitting pipes when the picture was taken.

Check out this blower I was working on today on a machine at work!

Quote Originally Posted by JIYAKKU View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what size injectors are people using with the stock k24A2 and C38-61?

Ive been saving up for the kraftwerk kit, hope to get it by end of this year :)

TTS kit looks real nice, with complete radiator and intercooler system!

So your trying to tell me that theres an AC compatible rotrex setup?

IDK man. I think that you will end up paying around 5 grand + install and tune. You might pay 2700 for the race and 700 for other goodies + tune and install. Might as well use the leftover money to get a daily and sacrafice the AC in your ep3.

K20a.org has some threads on this. Depending on engine and blower 300-400whp easy on low boost

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted-X View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what size injectors are people using with the stock k24A2 and C38-61?
    The S2000 complete kit runs on 650cc Injectors but that is with a C30-94. I would imagine that the 650s would still be sufficient though.

I so want this set up with a K24.
    I love the fact that you don't need a BOV because its after the throttle body.
    I don't like their radiator/inter-cooler set up. Think i'd get the kit without it.

Has anybody seen the info on the new Rotrak supercharger?

http://www.torotrak.com/pdfs/tech_pa...percharger.pdf

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information