So this is of course one of those NEW tire choice threads where I need help making a decision from people who have had experience with good tires. The tires will be used for DD/ Entry level Auto-X. The wheels are 17x8 +35 Buddy Club F91s in Black/Bronze. I am driving an '05 VBP EP3 rolling on Honda Factory Performance (HFP) kit. I was thinking either 225/40/17 or 235/40/17's. I need help on a tire decision. I am mainly torn between Yokohama S-Drive, Yokohama Advan Neova AD08's and Falken Azenis 615s. Let me know which would be the best tire for my application. I am also planning on making a long road trip of like 1600 miles after a few weeks of getting them. Would rolling fenders be necessary? Does this require new LCAs or camber adjustment? I know there may be questions about what I am leaning more towards, it would be performance but I also don't want them to wear out too quickly. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated.

While I this is going on I also wanted to get help with a rear sway bar decision, Progress or DC5? I am running a GReddy SE (60mm) and want to know if it will fit with the hose on the bar mod.