Close

DC5 Charger and aftercooler

Would we be able to fit the aftercooler setup the rsx guys are running if we use a dc5 manifold?

I never really looked myself and can't think of anything else that would be in the way in the front, how close is the starter to the intake manifold?

I don't forsee the starter being in the way. Their starter is the same location, if it was an issue, the aftercooler would hit the k20a2 unit as well. The main difference between the two units is charger orientation.

I am actually the process of acquiring both a DC5 JRSC and Aftercooler. Ill keep you guys posted regarding fitment issues (hopefully lack thereof).
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by PAPITUYO326 View Post
    I am actually the process of acquiring both a DC5 JRSC and Aftercooler. Ill keep you guys posted regarding fitment issues (hopefully lack thereof).
    Awesome. Looking forward to some info on this.

Quote Originally Posted by PAPITUYO326 View Post
    I don't forsee the starter being in the way. Their starter is the same location, if it was an issue, the aftercooler would hit the k20a2 unit as well. The main difference between the two units is charger orientation.

Nice this confirms my decision to pick one up now. I figured there shouldn't be any problems but I was just checking to make sure I didn't overlook something.

Thread Information