Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Damn!!!! Glad that she is ok! Sorry to hear that, My only opinion is Part the crap out of it! Get yourself another one, I've seen quite a bit of cheap ones for under 5$K with like 60K on it 02-03 and i think one 04 People getting rid of them, Check Craigslist d=-) Just tryna help! God Bless You Guys!

Sorry about the ep! I'll get some coyotes out here! For you! I live next to hill, I think they killed our cat this past week too! So double the blastin! Damn overgrown rats!

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    it looks like I'm gonna buy an 05 Legacy GT from Dobbs02Si. its more practical for the family, yet it seems to be a fun car.

everything is off of it except the wheels and suspension. I should have pics and a part out sale thread tomorrow. my den looks like the EP just threw up...

Legacy GT for the metaphorical win.

Quote Originally Posted by cow View Post
    Legacy GT for the metaphorical win.
    The truth. The only thing arguable is "looks" and the Legacy imo looks alot better. The legacy has more power, handles better, and rides nicer... Cars come and go. It sucks yes but since everybody was okay and you get some change from it. It's a good day and upgrade time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information