Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sucka - Orange County, CA - 05 VBP EP3

BLOOD / SWEAT / TEARS

I name this thread Blood, Sweat, and Tears because i want to let you guys all know what i have been through with my car. Let me start out by saying this. I have own my EP3 since Decemeber 23, 2004 with only 4 miles on it. I have been on this car forum for over 5 years now. I joined EPhatch on March 23, 2005. At first i was just like each and every single one of you guys a real total noob at cars. As 2 years go by i was lurking around EPhatch every 2 hours! I found really good info about my car as the weeks/months go by, at that time i didn't post up that much cause i didn't want to embarrass myself or get made fun of. I have learned alot from this website and i wish to give back all the info that i have learn from being on here for over 5 years.

I named this thread Blood, Sweat, and Tears because Blood is where i would be working on my car Day & Night, I would cut myself alot from parts that were hard to install, Sweat is for the times that i would buy parts and try installing them but they never come out the way i expected it to be. Tears is where it hit me the most! On April 12,2008 @ 10pm i was dropping off my brother with his friends. I just got my car TUNED 2 weeks ago at Shawn Church Automotive. I wanted to see what my car was capable of beating. I was at a light and a white TURBO RHD EG Hatchback was next to me. They wanted to race and this was my chance to see what my car was capable of. So we went at 3 honks and he was right next to me, i can hear his BOV as soon as i got too higher rpm's i can hear his turbo spooling. I just kept on slammin gears cause i know turbo lags but they can catch up later. When i then decide to shut it down. THERE WAS A COP BEHIND ME! I got cited for speed contest & smog equipment missing. I got my car IMPOUND FOR 30 DAYS and had to go to STATE REF! It was hell not seeing my car for 30 days! In the meantime i than realize how much i loved my car. TILL THIS DAY I WOULD NEVER SELL MY CAR!!!

Motor Build Page 16: http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...VBP-EP3/page16

On With Pictures!
    WARNING: Please bump my members ride thread after viewing.

WARNING: Please bump my members ride thread after viewing.
    Last edited by Sucka; 03-07-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Thread Information