Close

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    whats up sucka! i think the wheels are sick. they would look cleaner with a bigger lip, but i like the 24kt gold and wish i was baller enough to do it. i do think you should go lower, but from what i remember you telling me you slammed it right? lets see pics man!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    its just the color for me..it pops waaaay too much and takes away from the rest of the car.

i know where youre coming from about having others have many comments on their ride threads..but IMO going unnoticed is better because its more humbling and youre more appreciative when your car does get recognized..i remember at the Riverside meet back in September my friends kept talking about your car (they were the guys in the DA and CD5) and how it was a sick car.

anywho..keep it up..youre build is coming along fine
    Quote Originally Posted by miah View Post
    I seriously think he didnt mean anything bad wiith his post. Personally i think its just right to leave a comment or suggestion when visiting members ride threads cause it really helps out when other people lets you know about your car... Its like in the classified threads we expect them to bump up the thread when they view our items... Imo positive or negative feedback we should atleast leave somethin when we view other peoples members rides or just dont click on it and move on with your life!
    ^^^ Thats what i was trying to say. I was on my phone typing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyVegasPinoy View Post
    I'm good man. My car's been asleep for a while but major changes are underway. I don't go to cali much anymore. Too much drama there haha. I wish Cali still had big meets like Cabrillo Beach or Crown Point. Those were good times. Does Josh ever go out to meets with you guys anymore? He's been pretty locked down since he got married with children.
    I haven't talked to Joshua in a while. You down to start a meet that has never been done before in the west coast? PM If you want to know some of my ideas and details.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinlopezzz View Post
    whats up sucka! i think the wheels are sick. they would look cleaner with a bigger lip, but i like the 24kt gold and wish i was baller enough to do it. i do think you should go lower, but from what i remember you telling me you slammed it right? lets see pics man!
    Hahahaha yeah man. I need some motivation. I slammed my front megans to the max already unless there is another way.... I know the rear can go more. Right now the front tires is tucked under the fender alittle. My rear tires is tucked to were the top tire thread is at. (If you know what im trying to say.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sucka View Post
    Wow This is soo wack! 2,288 views and 82 replies. UNBELIVABLE! I ain't gonna post anymore updates of my car if people aren't gonna leave a feed back on what they think. Keep Lurking!
    I think when you post things like this, and 'BUMP this page if you are going to bite my style..' or whatever, might wierd some people out make you sound a little arrogant. Your car is well done, but I mean, c'mon who hasn't done what you have done.. there are only so many lip kits, wheels, wings, etc etc...

And to say your 'are the very first with vs-xx on a car' is like saying you were the first person with an iphone... Unless you gotta hold of some protoypes or something I'd be hard pressed to believe that.

I really do enjoy your car, but being arrogant about it makes it hard for others to compliment your hard work. Just my $.02. Now SWAP THAT THING!
    AkA EX FULL-RACE EP3

Quote Originally Posted by POOPTOOTH View Post
    I think when you post things like this, and 'BUMP this page if you are going to bite my style..' or whatever, might wierd some people out make you sound a little arrogant. Your car is well done, but I mean, c'mon who hasn't done what you have done.. there are only so many lip kits, wheels, wings, etc etc...

And to say your 'are the very first with vs-xx on a car' is like saying you were the first person with an iphone... Unless you gotta hold of some protoypes or something I'd be hard pressed to believe that.

I really do enjoy your car, but being arrogant about it makes it hard for others to compliment your hard work. Just my $.02. Now SWAP THAT THING!

Your right but as stated above. We got it all solved. I might do swap later but for now im not having anymore hope in the ep. I need some more motivation.

May wind Oct. rain
    Wow This is soo wack! 2,288 views and 82 replies. UNBELIVABLE! I ain't gonna post anymore updates of my car if people aren't gonna leave a feed back on what they think. Keep Lurking!
    Attention whore?! LOL too sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post
    Jerry you know how Socal is. We like to be differnet.

Quote Originally Posted by Windchaser View Post

jerry i wouldnt say sucka is a attention whore compared to other people. the guy builds his car for himself and only himself. motivation by other people is sometimes a good thing. even if its coming from a group of strangers online.

hi guys tehe

Quote Originally Posted by fEPst3r View Post
    hi guys tehe
    Hello there my inspiration!

227 whp / 180 wtq @ 9psi? Need to relook at my dyno papers.
    hey i saw your track numbers? im looking to find some JRSC 1/4 times to base mine off of, what was your 60', ET, and mph if you dont mind :)

Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    hey i saw your track numbers? im looking to find some JRSC 1/4 times to base mine off of, what was your 60', ET, and mph if you dont mind :)
    It was bad man. Reason is cause i don't race the streets anymore so i didn't feature the clutch as im suppose too.

My best quarter mile time is.

R/T: .299
    60': 2.352
    330': 6.377
    1/8: 9.701
    MPH: System Error
    1000':12.519
    E.T: 14.898
    MPH: 93.76

My wheels that i ran on was 17" WORK VS-XX 3-Piece Rims (heavy as hell) and i ran on street tires. I'm gonna find new rims for the next time i go to the drag strip hopefully i can get into the 14.5 atleast.

dude me and you have similar mods and i walk evo's, with the right wheel/tire and some harsh shifting, i can at least see a 13.5 if not faster, if the A3 is still tip top after this winter i will have a comp stage 4 clutch and 225 50 15 hoosier A6 autoX slicks and im shooting for 12's

Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
    dude me and you have similar mods and i walk evo's, with the right wheel/tire and some harsh shifting, i can at least see a 13.5 if not faster, if the A3 is still tip top after this winter i will have a comp stage 4 clutch and 225 50 15 hoosier A6 autoX slicks and im shooting for 12's
    I don't know if it's possible to hit 13.5 on street tires... I know Jerseyjew did like a 13.9 on slicks i think?

I don't know if it's possible to hit 13.5 on street tires... I know Jerseyjew did like a 13.9 on slicks i think?
    he went 13.4 at 104 on 205 55 15 BFG drag radials, verrrrry tiny tire for the ep3, i tried running them all motor and i liked my 225 45 16 T/A KDW's more, they just didnt hook like i thought, but hopefully i can get a set of big radials or slicks

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information