Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ephatch member
    If you only plan on going that low and then pick up the A-Spec suspension for the RSX.

All you will need to make them work is new tie-rod ends and shave off a little bit on the bottom of the rear strut to fit the EP rear LCA and you'll be good to go.

The A-Spec suspension is OEM quality and an upgrade.

If you plan on going with coilover's though then go with something of quality. A lot of people have rocked the Megan's and they are suppose to be good, but for racing I'm not so sure. The good thing about them is they are adjustable and have camber plates in the front (I think). However, if you want quality then you go with Progress, Buddy Club or a set of Tein's.

As stated above don't skimp on your suspension just because you want to lower the car a little bit. Do your homework and do it right the first time. You will save your self time and money along with unnecessary stress.

If you do get the Progress you won't go wrong and you will be happy!

if you had 800 to spend. that means your suspension budget is really around 600-650. If your buddy at the dealership is willing to spend 4 hours of shop and lift time to install everything and align it for you for free, then so be it. It will probably take him 4-5 hours. You will need a camber kit. If you're gonna spend 800 on megans, why not spend 890 or so on progress. Megan has a history of being the value minded product, whereas progress has been performance oriented. I would personally go with the suggested A-spec suspension, oem has its upsides and reduces alot of headaches down the road. Nothing like honda parts that are made for hondas, rather than people making their own stuff to fit a honda.

I'm just going to go with progress. I just need to make sure I will have everything I need to do it right.. But, I don't know what all that is exactly.. Yet

I don't know what this adapter piece everyone is talking about is or what specifically it is.. On ClubRSX all it says is that you'll need to reuse your stock top hats.. And I guess that's misguided, they need to be the plastic ones.. So.. Idk I guess.. As stated before, I have no other car available so I can't make this a 2 day project or get the damn thing half way done just to find out I need to order something so I need to make sure I got everything, even if it means buying something I may already have.. I just gotta play it safe

Anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information