Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Something New.... mitchep3typer's Avatar

Why..........................

Is it only me or is Ephatch's site working for a few days then not working? I couldnt get on last night or this morning and it seems to happen more and more often? Whats going on? If its just my computer sorry for the post.

Mitch

It did it to me earlier this morning.

Nah its not just you.
    Last edited by RedSiBaron; 09-26-2008 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Nah its not just you.
    Out of all the car forums, this is the only one that has issues every week. Makes me wonder how hard it is to actually run a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchep3typer View Post
    Out of all the car forums, this is the only one that has issues every week. Makes me wonder how hard it is to actually run a forum.
    Yeah, idk what the deal is with it. Im a patient guy but it gets old after awhile.

OG Lurker
    Agreed. I check this site pretty often and it's really annoying to get so many random crashes. The site has lost so much content because of major crashes already.

IMO we should really look into merging with clubep3, Ive read that their owner was interested in buying the database off this site. We'd have alot more content, less crashes, and a much larger combined userbase on a declining niche.

It happend to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by sdsendoh View Post
    Agreed. I check this site pretty often and it's really annoying to get so many random crashes. The site has lost so much content because of major crashes already.

IMO we should really look into merging with clubep3, Ive read that their owner was interested in buying the database off this site. We'd have alot more content, less crashes, and a much larger combined userbase on a declining niche.
    Agreed,

When I was trying to logon yesterday I somehow ended up seeing ephatch information on google
    and its worth was estimated at less than $30,000 thats extremely cheap assuming its accurate.

It would be a great benefit to the ep3 owners everywhere if the two sites can come to some sort of understanding but based on some threads that I was reading when the hatch was down
    it seems that there is some type of animosity btw certain mods from both sites

I just want a site that is reliable and won't crash so often

Clubep3 from the short time that I've been on the boards seems pretty stable but the majority of the traffic is f course on ephatch that is when its up and running

I just want the best of both worlds, more traffic=more information, but at the same time stability and security of all the information on these boards

Quote Originally Posted by sdsendoh View Post

One thing I have noticed is the current members and online members is getting lower and lower.

Project every color Project Yellow's Avatar
    The site was down for a bit this morning, I thought it was just finally blocked at work becasue they were tired of me spending all day on it...

Cheer up guys... don't hate the flaws, the sites still here. We don't know whats going on "behind the scenes".

Quote Originally Posted by Project Yellow View Post
    The site was down for a bit this morning, I thought it was just finally blocked at work becasue they were tired of me spending all day on it...

Cheer up guys... don't hate the flaws, the sites still here. We don't know whats going on "behind the scenes".

Thats the thing, why are none of the other sites having behind the scene issue?????? I cant recall any forum being on and off like this one. The problem IS I LOVE EPHATCH, but its unrelaible to post anything new it seems.

hey guys, i dont see a single one of your names in green (well except madlorglk), if this is a problem for you, maybe you should consider becoming site sponsors so that there is more money to pay for a more stable setup
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

wasnt working for me yesterday but i dont get on as much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    hey guys, i dont see a single one of your names in green (well except madlorglk), if this is a problem for you, maybe you should consider becoming site sponsors so that there is more money to pay for a more stable setup
    clubep3 doesnt have all these sponsors/vendors, or have all this advertisement, and they are running better than the hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    Nice...... So make a premium section? Ill gladly throw in 5 bucks a month paypal. The thing is It should be running 110% before people are paying to keep a site open. Not to mention RedSiBaron, but some of us volunteer valuable Information to make ephatch what it was/is.......

Maybe this thread will spark attention for a premium section, and a kinda wake up call on where this site is headed. This site was super bad ass In my opinion at its peak, But its kinda disappointing now.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information