Close

Any Geddy Kit Owners Left?

Hey guys just want to see if there is any greddy kit owners left on here, i would just like to see what numbers/setups you guys have that still running the kit.

I had the kit on my 03 type-s (291whp,241tq @ 9psi ) so i know what that kit is and the compnents that suck or break etc....just want lil boost, run no more than 6-7psi not looking for that crazy power that some have on here....so if anyone still running the kit chime in would like to hear ur thoughts about the greddy kit on an a3 engine...Thanks

Parts about to buy- used greddy kit with ic getting from a friend, 650cc, upgrade oil lines, and kpro, plus misc parts.......

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    check the boost compendium thread on top.. its a sticky wit boosted setups

Checked it out already, thanks bro

Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    i am running the ebay specific kit.. i already wanna change out my turbo because i think it doesnt spool fast enough.. i hit full boost around 4000rpm .. which i think is kinda lame to be honest. feels a bit like a supercharger.. and the car made somewhat linear power.. very good tho.. 263hp 235trq so i'n not complaining.. to do it all over i woulda went peakboost and calll it a day.. its only about 800 bucks diff from a brand new greddy kit

Yeah forsure bro, i saw your vid that u posted runs good.....im getting the greddy kit very cheap plus just doing it to have lil boost not looking to run more than 6-7psi.

im installing my greddy kit in august. i wana attempt to make 280-300 with it

i got mine on its ok i guess. i got a aem boost controler and my kit wont go over 8 or 9 psi i got it tuned by yosolo last summer and it made 280 to the ground
    i want to boost more tho im looking for 13 to 14 psi max because i am on a stock motor, until it blows and i can build a k24 to drop in and get a peakboost kit
    im researching on how to change the actuator in the internal wastegate and maybe get a custom 3 inch downpipe so that i can boost more but im having a hard time finding info on it,

Greddy kit right here. About to drop a boost controller in it and try out 10 psi.

Thread Information