Close

Riding my new Ep3 in the Beaufort, SC area

Hello everyone. My name is Dustin and I am in the Marine Corps. I have been a Marine for over 4 years now and just recently bought my new ep3 from someone here at Parris Island. I love it to death and actually had a nice little whip around town with my buddy and his S2000. Needless to say, he has performance parts galore and he was still impressed with the power of a stock k20a. I love my new hatch and I am glad to be back in the Honda game.

Quote Originally Posted by CivicSIck04 View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Dustin and I am in the Marine Corps. I have been a Marine for over 4 years now and just recently bought my new ep3 from someone here at Parris Island. I love it to death and actually had a nice little whip around town with my buddy and his S2000. Needless to say, he has performance parts galore and he was still impressed with the power of a stock k20a. I love my new hatch and I am glad to be back in the Honda game.
    You're in SC, you should come down to the NC meets sometimes. We have alot of SC's come down.

Also glad that you like your hatch. You have a JDM type R swap? or did you mean k20a3? if not them i'm jealous.
    Post some pics man, we're all pic whores here. And also welcome to the hatch.

Kings Mountain, North Carolina, United States
    Welcome to ephatch ! Come on up to Charlotte sometime...we have a decent group up this way and have meets pretty often. Cars and coffee is coming up......a local get together with all types of cars and best of all its free. It happens the first sat. of every month.....check the meet section. We would be glad to have another EP rolling w/ us. We have had up to I think 13 EP's there.....

Yeah I meant to put k20a3, but I can always wish huh? LOL. Ill get some pics up today for everyone to see, and thanks for all the meet information and times. I really look forward to rolling with you guys sometime.

Makin it rain
    Enjoy it! I love it and im still on the a3.

enjoy your ep, and dont sell yourself short some dreams come true.... i got a k20a for mine at a good deal hopefully you get yours :), makes a good car a fing great :) oh and welcome!

Welcome to the hatch. Its nice to see another carolina ep3 has made it to ephatch. And ya you need to come to the NC meets man, we have them like almost every month lol.

nice cars guys... keep up the good work... welcome to ephatch.

ep3k20... when you come accros another deal on a k20a i will take it.. or on kpro..im in the springs.

Quote Originally Posted by goldEp View Post
    ep3k20... when you come accros another deal on a k20a i will take it.. or on kpro..im in the springs.
    pm sent

Thread Information