Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    To be honest i always get kinda annoyed when people ask what color to paint their cars and they always pick stock colors. IMO if i was going to pay for a paint job and wanted something in a different color then what my car came in, why not get something custom mixed???? I mean you are paying for the paint so might as well make it one of a kind. I'm not saying you have to have huge flakes or get bright colors just something a little different that's custom.
    Just my .02

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    To be honest i always get kinda annoyed when people ask what color to paint their cars and they always pick stock colors. IMO if i was going to pay for a paint job and wanted something in a different color then what my car came in, why not get something custom mixed???? I mean you are paying for the paint so might as well make it one of a kind. I'm not saying you have to have huge flakes or get bright colors just something a little different that's custom.
    Just my .02
    but if not oem your pretty much looking at eye popping colors, like green, orange, yellow, etc. and that pretty much is like taking a step back into the f&f days

Quote Originally Posted by j0000stin View Post
    but if not oem your pretty much looking at eye popping colors, like green, orange, yellow, etc. and that pretty much is like taking a step back into the f&f days
    That's not true. You can still have mild colors just mixed differently. There are millions of colors out there so why stick to just a hand full of them. You can take lets say even the Madori green and add a little blue in it and have it come out this darker bluish teal or a light purple.... Or graphite grey and add a little bit of brown to make it a slightly darker bronzish grey. The options are limitles you just have to picture it in your head and come up with something unique.

-Rob

That's not true. You can still have mild colors just mixed differently. There are millions of colors out there so why stick to just a hand full of them. You can take lets say even the Madori green and add a little blue in it and have it come out this darker bluish teal or a light purple.... Or graphite grey and add a little bit of brown to make it a slightly darker bronzish grey. The options are limitles you just have to picture it in your head and come up with something unique.
    touche! f&f just comes to mind when i hear of yellow, oranges and greens. i've always wanted to paint the ep a dark root beer haha

this thread is almost a year old. Any pics or progress going on?

Quote Originally Posted by codyep3 View Post
    this thread is almost a year old. Any pics or progress going on?
    look at his members ride

Just my .02
    Custom paint is always cool no doubt. I for one just prefer stock paint since its easy to repaint in case of accident and as long as you have the paint code all is well, etc. Anyways, doesnt have to be stock Honda/Acura paint. BMW's alpine white is sick, or Lexus pearl white. Point is you can use other manufucatuer's stock paint as well. Graphite gray off the Evo...etc. Would still be sick becauses its not a stock ep3 color.

Midori Green green is the one, that color is hot.

Just my .02
    Been there done that
    Done with experimenting
    It's time to go with proven hotness

Feel free to go custom on ur whip though
    Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    Ecclesiastes 1:9
    "What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun."

-King Solomon

blue

Its finally done...I went with Midori 1 year later...LOL

Had to save money, find time and find a reputable shop to finally make it happen

It's crazy how long these builds take

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...mp-Tuck/page23
    Last edited by MadLorEP3; 06-14-2011 at 11:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    Ecclesiastes 1:9
    "What has been will be again,
    what has been done will be done again;
    there is nothing new under the sun."

-King Solomon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information