Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nice, thanks for the info. So you just drilled the FA5 brackets to accomodate the EP3 mounting locations? Are you using all of the mounting places?

Also, do you have any ridgity concerns? I'd love to see pics if you could swing em.

Quote Originally Posted by johnkimble View Post
    Nice, thanks for the info. So you just drilled the FA5 brackets to accomodate the EP3 mounting locations? Are you using all of the mounting places?

Also, do you have any ridgity concerns? I'd love to see pics if you could swing em.

pretty much. i used all 4 holes to make sure that the seats aren't going anywhere. just make sure that the seat is aligned properly. so far i don't have any problems with them i thought the seats are really nice on ep3's. i would love to put more pictures. im still getting used on this. but if you can give me your email i can probably just send it to you.

I'd be interested in seeing pics as well - the wife want's to do the reverse...she wants me to find EP3 seats to put in her FA5 Si!

I own an FA5 & I can't stand these f#cking seats. So much so that I replaced the drivers seat for a Buddy Club P1 bucket. I would much rather have EP3 front seats then the FA5s.

Quote Originally Posted by R2L View Post
    I'd be interested in seeing pics as well - the wife want's to do the reverse...she wants me to find EP3 seats to put in her FA5 Si!
    You may be in luck because I may have a lead on some.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Garcia View Post
    pretty much. i used all 4 holes to make sure that the seats aren't going anywhere. just make sure that the seat is aligned properly. so far i don't have any problems with them i thought the seats are really nice on ep3's. i would love to put more pictures. im still getting used on this. but if you can give me your email i can probably just send it to you.
    Cool johnkimble at gmail.com.

Whatever you share I'll post up here so everyone can see.

I'm looking for FA/FG seats now. I'm happy to hear that I will not need to do any custom fab. I don't mind drilling at all.

imho, i like the EP seats better just because its closer looking to a racing seat :)

hey guys sorry for the wait. ive been really sick and its raining hard around here in reno. but i gave john kimble sum of the pix of the seats since he looks for interested on how i did it. you guys just need to wait. thanks.

thanks for the good comment guys!!!at first i really don't think its gonna work but it looks good to me.
    Last edited by Von Garcia; 04-29-2010 at 06:32 PM. Reason: missing words

Quote Originally Posted by J Mo View Post
    imho, i like the EP seats better just because its closer looking to a racing seat :)
    its ok. actually ive been looking for some ep3 seats but theyre hard to find and if there is one there asking way too much for it so i came up with the fa5 seats since its more available around here. also i havent seen anybody do this for their ep3 so im guessing this is the first. so far there some good comments.

I like'em. nice job.

here we go:

doesn't seem too bad... could clean it up a lil but nothing too huge

doesn't seem too bad... could clean it up a lil but nothing too huge[/QUOTE]

thanks for posting them. yeah it does need some cleanup. im gonna fix it after this school semester. probably some carpet work to hide it or grind the extra parts. but lyk you said nothing too huge. easy fix.lol
    Last edited by Von Garcia; 04-30-2010 at 12:20 AM.

i just realized that i dont have to cut anything so itl look cleaner instead i bought some oem factory covers for the rails from a fa5. sweet!!! looks a lot better now. you only need just the back since its the one that shows a lot. just a thought.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information