Close

Makin it rain

Dyno a3 i/rh/e kpro

Will upload my dyno sheet later. Made 160 whp 133 ft lbs. torque. Pretty much what I expected.
    Fujita CAI
    DCRH
    HKS Hi power
    Kpro no tune

Quote Originally Posted by shortstop View Post
    Kpro no tune
    so, this is off the factory kal with 6.8k redline? pretty good#'s for what you have!

Makin it rain
    oops forgot i changed the launch control and rev limit. its like 7500 if i remember right. It was ok, im happy with it. It was a dyno jet. An s2k that dyno'd before made less power here then another dyno. I may retry somewhere else after a get some more mods. JRSC ??? :D

Similar to my dyno i have Comptech icebox, dcrh, t1r mid, stock axle back, and hondata reflash. I made 165hp 132tq

i need to get my car on the dyno, ive been told that i can get between 160-167whp off my mugen intake/itr header/mugen exhaust according to golan...i do know that when i switched to the intake from the aem cai the butt dyno felt better haha
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

very nice numbers man, its amazing what the eps do with only 160 hp and a good driver, i regret so bad not doing a dyno when i was spraying!

Makin it rain
    I'm very happy with it. I just wanted an idea of what I was making, I wasn't trying to break the dyno. My ep beats gsr swapped hondas and held its own with a type s. I might doing boost however.....

Which kal do u have set up? I'm putting my ep on a mustang dyno today later on. I have injen cai clubrsx rh . Greddy evo2 exhaust and kpro using the hi octane tune. Ill post the results later on . What do u guys think ill make?

ephatch member
    on a mustang- don't be sad if you see 150hp.

Those are some decent numbers for what you have done to your ep.Gives me hope for mine lol.

Makin it rain
    Yea I ran someones tweeked hi octane tune on here and just drove it. It scooted for an a3 can't complain. What mods do you have man?

Quote Originally Posted by shortstop View Post
    Yea I ran someones tweeked hi octane tune on here and just drove it. It scooted for an a3 can't complain. What mods do you have man?
    Right now all I have is a spoon n1, type S midpipe,aem v2 intake.Withing the next few months I'll be adding a Buddy Club race header, custom 2.5 in pipng, and kpro.

Hmm Im hoping/assuming I should be hanging close with CAI/RH/E/Reflash. Nice numbers though, likey ou said thats better than gsr'd hondas and almost up with DC5's.

Dynojets tend to read 5-10% higher than Mustang and Superflows.

Here is my A3 graph compared to a stock 06 Civic Si:

(Mods at this time were an A2 Oil Pump, S2 70mm TB w/ Port-matched PRB, S2 prototype Race Header, SRI, 60mm S2 Exhaust, and K-Pro tuned by Dr. Charles. Baseline was 142 with SRI and S2 60mm Exhaust.)

The newer Si still made more peak power but the hp and tq curves on the A3 were much better. From a dig the A3 would have pulled on the K20Z3 nicely especially with that dip right before the Z3 hits VTEC.

We really didn't need to rev the A3 all the way to 8K since the power dropped off after 7500 and would not recommend going anywhere near 8K anyway on a stock A3 due to the weakness of the internals and valvetrain, especially the stock valves.

i like the tq from the Z3

Thread Information