Close

2500 posts gone. specialblend154's Avatar

how do those short rams sound?

yeah i just got my si.. i know that a cai or short intake is gonna sound better than my stock air box but is it killer sounding at high rpm's or is it just eh? how bout on fireup.... thanks

and this is posted in Suspension because.......

so you're new to the board. i suggest you look around first before asking questions on what intake sounds better. an intakes sound is not what makes it good.

2500 posts gone. specialblend154's Avatar
    thanks goy091 for your infinite wisdom. i posted it in suspension by accident. my question was not if i knew what their real purpose is, my question is how the sound casuse ive never herd on on an si. thanks for nothing bud

ephatch member
    i just got the injin cai yesterday and at 3000 rpm to red line it is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

little INJIN that could.. tite~! i'd say don't get the SRI.. i dont' think it's worth it.. might as well make ur own intake or just do the hondata mod... go for the CAI. that's where it's really at.. that's just my 5cents

Angry Ok back to your question. . . . . . .

I have a typhoon K&N short ram intake. It sounds very cool. From 5K RPM to redline it's really loud. Full throttle short shifts are deeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp sounding. If you have ever heard an air cooled VW motor with dual 48MM carbs you'll know what I mean. If you haven't I'll send you a short .mpg

Thread Information