Close

07 civic Si wheels??

is it possible to just bolt on a set of the 07-08 si wheels? with out any offset issues and what is the tmsp or something i saw that was optional with the car. and if any other ep members are using these wheels could u post up few pics!!

thanks

one of my buddies around here runs em...i think it was a 5mm spacer he had to use to clear the calipers, some kinda issue with it rubbing, looks good though.

i'm guessing that if you have typeS calipers they clear perfectly fine although if you're an 04-05 hatcher then i think you need a 3mm-5mm spacer so the wheels clear the calipers. i've put this information together from experiences with a friend with a typeS swap and another thread on here where a hatcher was having a problem with it clearing his calipers

i currently have them on my ep3. in order for them to clear the caliper bracket i had to run a T1R 3mm spacer and they fit perfect. oh and i have the 06 si wheels which didn't come with the tpms but you can probably swap em out for a regular valve stem.

Last edited by 04ssmep3; 04-27-2010 at 09:55 AM.

Thread Information