well i am sure a few of you have followed my setup and are familiar with what im using, i made 241.3hp on the 3.8 on my stock A3. It's enough to put me a nose or so ahead of bolt-on evo's and sti's. but i want to be more than a nose. I am peaking 7.8psi, so my setup is fairly efficient as it sits, i attribute it to the Kiddracing header, but.. my exhaust is still only 2.36". Now i want some opinion's from the JRSC vets and guru's. I am going to have a custom 3" made (unless i can find a greddy evoTT for cheap ) and then i am going to maxbore the throttlebody and port and extrude hone the inlet casting. now with the setup being even more free flowing, what about upping the boost? i'd imagine i may lose another 1lb or more with the new exhaust (info from crsx, guy went from 2.36 to a 3.00 and lost 2psi but gained power). would the 3.6 or 3.7 pulley be beneficial here? or just do long term damage, i want to do meth, but i dont. i dont want my engine relying on a secondary fuel source. and im not doing cams. I am taking the A3 as far as i can stretch it. anyone care to chime in, your advice is welcome!