Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree with mitch... Im not at the power level of him but soon to be in the 400-450 range. Mine makes 300whp right now and has for the last 5 years, it has been dd'ed 3 years of that. If you have an ignorent right foot yes it will get you in trouble and multiple tickets..lol. If you display any sort of common sense you will be fine with 300whp or even 600. Its all in the driver

or just get it tuned at batlground

ephatch member
    question about a log manifold cant find one with a 44mm wastegate flange like the sidewinders do the log manifolds come with 44mm wastegate flanges and if it doesnt do i need one that big if im making over 400+hp

Something New.... mitchep3typer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty#1 View Post
    question about a log manifold cant find one with a 44mm wastegate flange like the sidewinders do the log manifolds come with 44mm wastegate flanges and if it doesnt do i need one that big if im making over 400+hp

Any real Fab/race shop can most likely make it work. Have you called TD autowerks and ask how much for a top mount log with a custom 44mm gate? I know they were the guys selling them on ebay and all the forums.

although I had a 38mm tial making 500whp.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by superchargedk20 View Post
    sooo ur tellin me with 300whp-500 u were driving ur car through rain and snow? I couldnt imagine u gettin far

I guess you have to drive one and find out.

Mine is built for 500whp (stage 5 pp and stage 4 disc). The only thing different when not boosting is clutch pressure and even thats not too bad. Without boosting, its completely stock.

I drive to Atlanta from Charlotte every Friday and back every Sunday for three years now. Went from 25K to 150K miles. No problems.

Log manifolds can have up to a 4-5:1 pressure ratio as apposed to just about any tube type that would only have 2.5-3:1 ratio. That ratio will make a 38 on a log flow like a 60 on a sidemount.

Fyi-higher Hp requires less wastegate relief.

ephatch member
    would any of these log turbo manifolds off of ebay be any good like this one looks pretty good

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura...Q5fAccessories

would any of these log turbo manifolds off of ebay be any good like this one looks pretty good

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acura...Q5fAccessories
    no

Quote Originally Posted by mitchep3typer View Post
    although I had a 38mm tial making 500whp.
    Yeah, I will be using my 38 Tial on my build. The damn thing is brand new. lol Didn't even break it in b4 the k20A3 blew.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information