Close

04-05 Axles... need verification

I just purchased replacement axles.. and looking at them it looks off... one of them is a lot more longer than the other one. Now I know one is suppose to be longer than the other because of the location of the transmission. But looking at these axles I purchased, the longer one looks TOO LONG.. like its for an automatic. Anyone with replacing 04-05 axles can verify these lengths?

heres the pics:

Thanks
    Last edited by EP_EJAY; 04-30-2010 at 03:48 AM.

i think your assumption is correct. might want to return it and get the right one

Yeah the long one isn't correct. Try getting axles for a base model RSX or try to get ahold of EMPI brand axles.

[QUOTE=EP_EJAY;747482]I just purchased replacement axles

Hey man i'm replacing my axles too and wanted to know which manufacturer did you go with? Do have any issues like wobbles? Some say to use GSP from Advanced. Just wanted to get your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by EP_EJAY View Post
    I just purchased replacement axles.. and looking at them it looks off... one of them is a lot more longer than the other one. Now I know one is suppose to be longer than the other because of the location of the transmission. But looking at these axles I purchased, the longer one looks TOO LONG.. like its for an automatic. Anyone with replacing 04-05 axles can verify these lengths?

heres the pics:
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/oodiskidshake/photo2-4.jpg[IMG]

Thanks
    They gave you the wrong axles. alot of stores mix up the part numbers and will give you axles for a EX. just return both of them to be safe and ask for axles from a 2004 Base RSX
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Thread Information