Close

RSX Aspec and megan coilovers???

anyone have the rsx aspec suspension on there car? was it a PITA to put on? i no u have to swap out the tie rod ends and either grind down the rear LCAs or replace them with the rsx ones... also everyone has mixed opinions on the megan coilovers? wat exactly is wrong with them? i hear mayb a little to much bounce but other then that for 850 and the straight arm to help with the steering rack doesnt seem like that bad idea. spending 650 for aspec and another 100 on getting parts to put it on wouldnt it be easier to just get the megan coilovers? atleast u can adjust the height? anyone have any imput? need advice on a suspension for my DD thanks guys

PS would get the hfp if i could even find it used on here....

I have the A-spec kit on my car, aside from the tire-rods, accompanying hardware for them, and a slight grind down on the rear lower mounts it went extremely smoothly (least that's what my buddy told me heh). The Car rides very well with them, only really big bumps are uncomfortable. The Price for the Kit is mint, near half the price of the cheapest coilovers. It cuts the stock wheel gap by about half.

Thread Information