Close

The Power of Dreams lazeebeast35's Avatar

Need Help With Endlinks

Just bought a Swift Rear Sway Bar and planning on buying upgraded endlinks also. Been searching this forum for any posts on what brands are good or which ones ppl use but cant find anything. Can anyone help me out and let me know what which ones are good?

My only advice would be to avoid the cheaper adjustable ones, i.e. corsport. That is unless you don't mind them making noise all the time. I have the corsports and can't wait to get rid of them. I think that the leading options are oem, a company called moog makes them, or hotchkis ($$).

MOOG all the way. They are "The Problem Solvers". As they say (right on the box!), which is true haha.

I've gone through 2 sets of Corsport v2 and a set of Blox endlink. They all rattled within about a month of DDing. Finally found the MOOGS, which is about $30-$40 each one, but def worth the money. They look oem, but are made of all metal not plastic like oem. Their rubber boot over the ball joint protects them from the elements, which on the other ones either don't do a good enough job, or were absent. These are non-adjustable.

MOOG all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by rd02SiR View Post
    MOOG all the way. They are "The Problem Solvers". As they say (right on the box!), which is true haha.

I've gone through 2 sets of Corsport v2 and a set of Blox endlink. They all rattled within about a month of DDing. Finally found the MOOGS, which is about $30-$40 each one, but def worth the money. They look oem, but are made of all metal not plastic like oem. Their rubber boot over the ball joint protects them from the elements, which on the other ones either don't do a good enough job, or were absent. These are non-adjustable.

MOOG all the way.
    link to moog?

Quote Originally Posted by superstocksi View Post
    My only advice would be to avoid the cheaper adjustable ones, i.e. corsport. That is unless you don't mind them making noise all the time. I have the corsports and can't wait to get rid of them. I think that the leading options are oem, a company called moog makes them, or hotchkis ($$).
    ^ Can't agree more.

While they are more expensive, I would recommend the Hotchkis endlinks. They're grease-able and adjustable.

Moog is sounding really good right now. What about ASR or Function7's??

sorry guys had to bump this......what are you guys opinions on function7 endlinks and ASR?? I can't decide between the two. And does anyone have a link to the Moog endlinks or where to get them??

Rockauto for Moog. I like the fact that they come with the Zerks. Its under "Stabilizer Bar Link"
    Last edited by Twisted-X; 05-14-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks bro

Thread Information