Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    big block turbo club superchargedk20's Avatar
    I found a Hi-C juice box in the backseat the other day. No idea how it got there

Right now there's an empty Red Bull can caught on top of the splash shield, front right side. When I look in from the engine bay, down between the headlight and the battery tray, I can see it all crumpled down there. I don't know how in the hell it got to that little corner, because there's no damn way I can work my arm in to get at it. I guess I must have run it over at some point and it magically bounced up over the splash guard, hooked around behind the bumper, and settled over there.

I don't even drink Red Bull...WTF?!

Quote Originally Posted by BeaterEP View Post
    Right now there's an empty Red Bull can caught on top of the splash shield, front right side. When I look in from the engine bay, down between the headlight and the battery tray, I can see it all crumpled down there. I don't know how in the hell it got to that little corner, because there's no damn way I can work my arm in to get at it. I guess I must have run it over at some point and it magically bounced up over the splash guard, hooked around behind the bumper, and settled over there.

I don't even drink Red Bull...WTF?!
    I dropped a wrench down in that space on the passenger's side a while ago. What a PITA spot to get to!

So far, the last couple of cars have had i've found mice nests on the intake manifolds. The one on the Z was pretty substantial and because its a "V" engine I couldn't get to it without removing the plenum. I found a tuft of fur once on the radiator fan near the bottom. I think a cat crawled in there to stay warm and got caught on the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajdoki_Ep3 View Post
    lol ps u have any pics of ur car without the lip installed...I bought jdm 04-05 front bumper and lip and wondering if i should run with lip or not?
    I say with lip... no I never didnt have a lip. I think member optimise runs an 04-05 without a lip.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiyakku2 View Post
    Just the opposite for me. I went to fade the speakers to the ones in the back because my wife was trying to sleep on a road trip to AZ and when I did that it went silent. When we stopped at the gas station I popped off the rear speaker panels to find that there weren't any speakers there to begin with. I guess that's on me though since I should have known better than to buy a used EP3 from a Chrysler dealership.
    this happened to me, no front door speakers, one rear door speaker, and both the tweeters had their wires cut.. i hate buying used lol, but i guess thats my fault for not checking. Just gave me a reason to buy clarion 5.5 inchers and clarion tweeters

nothing weird in my EP. In my old supra, I found out I had no speakers what so ever, and a piece of cardboard held in by some tar to fix a patch on the rear inner fender well. In my old celica, my blower motor mad a ton of noise when ever i would turn it on. I decided to pull it out. I found a lady finger cookie, about a dozen mc donalds fries, 2 keys, and a crap load of dirt. In my girlfriends old celica we found nicotine patches, a condom (still in the wrapper), about $85USD under the back seat (we imported the car) and a Blue Point electric screw driver with its charger and bits in the spare tire well.

Quote Originally Posted by Valo666 View Post
    nothing weird in my EP. In my old supra, I found out I had no speakers what so ever, and a piece of cardboard held in by some tar to fix a patch on the rear inner fender well. In my old celica, my blower motor mad a ton of noise when ever i would turn it on. I decided to pull it out. I found a lady finger cookie, about a dozen mc donalds fries, 2 keys, and a crap load of dirt. In my girlfriends old celica we found nicotine patches, a condom (still in the wrapper), about $85USD under the back seat (we imported the car) and a Blue Point electric screw driver with its charger and bits in the spare tire well.
    other than the guy who found a crack pipe, seems like your hidden treasures are the best of everyone who has posted up

I found a to go container lid inside the seat ( behind the zipper!).

I found a 4 lug spare tire in my 05. WTF....

Quote Originally Posted by fantasi30 View Post
    I found a 4 lug spare tire in my 05. WTF....
    lulz. That's no '05!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Siborg View Post
    a k20a3 ?!?!?!?
    lol.. no kidding right

She Will Be missed LOVIN MY EP3's Avatar
    Bump... lol I keep finding more 9mm

didnt really find anything but my co workers decided to put my rear window wiper up and i drove off withoth realizing it whn i turnd it on one of my coworkers pulld up next to me at the light and asked y my dog was wagging its tail lol

i had people at work put my antenna under my rear wiper....didnt realize it until i got home, 45 mins later

I just got my EP so i havent found anything, but reading this thread has me dying lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information