Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

16x8 +20 offset Tire Size

I'm getting a set of wheels in 16x8 +20 offset.
    I'm lowered about 2 inches.

What tire size should I go for?
    Im thinkin 205/45/16 or 195/50/16.

Recommendations? Will I need to roll fenders? Negative camber?
    Last edited by deep1ca; 05-15-2010 at 12:47 PM.

im thinking 205/50/16, yes you will need to roll your fenders, and yes you will need to run negative camber
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Wouldnt the larger tire rub even more?

I want to the roll the fenders as little as possible, and I want to run minimum required negative camber to avoid rubbing.

What tire size should I go with? What tire will rub the least?
    205/45/16
    195/45/16
    195/50/16

广州本田
    if you are going to roll the fenders, just roll them all the way up, because you will have too.

With a 16x8 tire it's best to use a 215/45/16.Some tire manufacturers specify 205/45/16 on a max of 7.5" wide wheels.

195-45 will rub the least out of ur choices,i run a 195-50 with a +15 16x8 -3 camber at the corners and dont rub at all no matter what. i think i will be going with the 45's so i can take some camber out and get some more life out of my tires.

yeah get 195/45/16 s drives. they're like 85 bucks, will give you a little stretch, and require the least negative camber to fit them. i wanted that same wheel fitment but the hub bore on the wheels i want is too small in that size. guess i gotta go +10 /:

I'm like hella late on this post, but this basically answered the most of my questions. The only remaining question is, since I've rolled and pulled my fenders and rolled and sorta pulled me quarter panels, how does the fitment look? I've pulled at least 1/2"-1" of space from the stock dimensions. I'm trying to go for a flush fitment with lightly tucked tires or even a bit of a poke fitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate8o8_EP3 View Post
    I'm like hella late on this post, but this basically answered the most of my questions. The only remaining question is, since I've rolled and pulled my fenders and rolled and sorta pulled me quarter panels, how does the fitment look? I've pulled at least 1/2"-1" of space from the stock dimensions. I'm trying to go for a flush fitment with lightly tucked tires or even a bit of a poke fitment.

Can't help, but it really depend on the offset of your wheels and tire size. I believe the stock wheel offset is +55, so +40 or +45 would be a better choice. If you go with 205/50/16, you will have better selections like yokohama, nexen tires and dunlop.

Try also searching on Google images to get ideas on how it will look like if the fenders are rolled and pulled.

I was thinking the same with the 16x8 +20. I was thinking 195/50 or 205/45.

Thread Information