Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    i went to a junkyard to find one and the only 740 already had it removed. i was going to attempt to fit up a 760 turbo lip (looked about the same). and hopefully post here but the lady wanted $23.00 and it was not exactly prime condition. however im pretty sure the 760 lip will fit it looks the same and was very flimsy i think it could have been easily manipulated to fit. wish i could be positive tho.

this is the best lip to use on any car.. fits wheel on all kinds of chassis:)

Quote Originally Posted by maribou912 View Post
    i went to a junkyard to find one and the only 740 already had it removed. i was going to attempt to fit up a 760 turbo lip (looked about the same). and hopefully post here but the lady wanted $23.00 and it was not exactly prime condition. however im pretty sure the 760 lip will fit it looks the same and was very flimsy i think it could have been easily manipulated to fit. wish i could be positive tho.
    It might even be the same lip, I'm not exactly sure though.
    $23 is pretty ridiculous for a junked piece of plastic haha. Apparently alot of people use an Accord (CD5) lip too

just installed mine and i was able to fit it perfectly without cutting the ends at all. My opinion is to start with on end and work your way to the other side. i found mine for $28... i also used 10 nuts, bolts and washers on mine.

Great DIY... And yeah, I have no problem with bringing a thread back from the dead...lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information