Close

Thread: base map

base map

I need a base map for my k20a3, JRSC, 3.8, 650cc. anyone got anything i can use to get me started?

Well, if you are looking for something to just get it to the tuner, you could get by with the base 4" pulley tune in K-Manager. Just change the injector size before you upload it to the ecu. It runs rich enough as long as you don't go running into boost before getting it tuned.

QUOTE=skoolnu;760674]I need a base map for my k20a3, JRSC, 3.8, 650cc. anyone got anything i can use to get me started?[/QUOTE]

Here is one i got when i dynoed you may need to do some adjustig the injectors are set for 440cc i ave another one for you also but ephatch wont let me up load it says i have used too much space any on clubrsx there is a really good inter net tuner im running one of his tunes and he is very reasonably priced her e is the link http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=586448[
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Anubisx_13; 06-01-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisx_13 View Post
    QUOTE=skoolnu;760674]I need a base map for my k20a3, JRSC, 3.8, 650cc. anyone got anything i can use to get me started?
    Here is one i got when i dynoed you may need to do some adjustig the injectors are set for 440cc i ave another one for you also but ephatch wont let me up load it says i have used too much space any on clubrsx there is a really good inter net tuner im running one of his tunes and he is very reasonably priced her e is the link http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=586448[[/QUOTE]

nice, thanks mang. i noticed the vtec setting is mad low on this map. is that how your running?

Thread Information