Close

Newbie questions...

Hey guys I have been looking at suspension upgrades for awhile now and one that stuck in my mind is the bilstein/eibach combo (http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...light=bilstein). From tire rack I can get the shocks/springs for ~$1000 but do I need anything else to run this setup? Will it be a direct fit or is some modding required? What about a camber kit? And how hard is the install? Is this something I can do in my garage? I'm using my stock 04 rims if that matters at all.

Also any other suspension systems that you recommend for roughly ~$1k? I live in San Diego and our roads are pretty nice but I don't want my car slammed, 1"-1.5" drop is perfect for me I was looking at the Buddy Club N+ but they are a bit more expensive, around $1200 is what I have been seeing.

heh sorry for all the q's, thanks a lot for the help

I had someone do my springs for me but the camber kit wasn't bad but you will need it once it is lowered. For $1000 I'd just go with a coilover system.

So instead of building a system you would get a prebuilt one? Any suggestions? My main concern is handling and durability. I'm not planning on tracking the car but I do want it to handle well.

lots of kids seem to like the megans. or you could hop on the raceland bandwagon like the rest of us.... jk... sort of. lol

Thread Information