Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VBP rims

Well, you can always have the rest of the lip power coated orange. If you lower the car I think it will make the wheel not look so small. Also what if you painted your calipers orange? Good luck!

well when i get my orange lugs in, i plan on painting the brake calips black. just to clean it up a little bit. i have thought about painting/powdercoating the rest of the lip orange. ive also considered painting the whole rim gunmetal and just doing away with the stripe. bronze would be nice too... but do i really want to go thru all that trouble. i can live with it for a while i guess if i dont trade them.

maybe even polish them....

I think if you get the orange lugs the black calips would look really clean...you could also paint the whole wheel orange, not sure how that would look...I think bronze would look good!

I like it, but I do think it needs to be a bit lower... but that's just my .02

Nice choice of wheels tho!....

well im riding at stock hieght. ive been thinking about springs later on. i would really like a hfp spring/shock setup- but thats later. next im planning on a spoiler: hfp style from spoiler depot.

nom nom nomzzzz!!!

I like them. Color wheel theory states that colors across from each other are harmonious, which Blue and orange are. Only problem is they remind me of the Stinkin Mets.

no mets. around here they hassle me for bronco colors lol. but ive always had a thing for orange. and i think blue and gunmetal go good.

thanks for the feedback. ill have me a members ride page after a few more mods. might have come across on an aem v2 for cheap, wing is close to being ordered.

Registered User bluebullitt2003's Avatar
    i think a metallic orange would be bad ass on a black ep. there is a guy with a mustang near my house and he has a black mustang and metallic orange stripes. it looks so sweet, and the colors go so well together. Im sure it would look even better on your rims and an ep

yeah ive thought about the whole lip done in orange, metalic orange.... im just gonna work on a few other things right now.

got them in and on... Vision Lugs from ebay. the seller was awsome. they have a few different colors. lock and tighten by key- i wouldnt use anything other than a lug wrench. these things are crazy light, i imagine they could be stripped out if over torqued. i put some good pressure on them tho- no less than i would any regular lug. so far, they kept thier color after install. they really add character to the wheels. orange valve caps do too lol.

more pics when i wash it.

I like the new lugs!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information