Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by rhdsirek4 View Post
    Very nice type R! Love it. Question tho, when you ugraded headlights to facelift type R, did you have to replace the front bumper to facelift model ep3 to?
    No its still the oem pre-face bumper, just replace the headlights, change wiring harness (seperate direct negative cable for the low beam light and rest use as it was from stock, but the harness has to be changed)

This how the car looks now:

Taken from some photograph at Nuerburgring raceway on the 6th of septembre.

Gets perpared for winter these days ( full polished and waxed and thats it), also the boot lid got repainted due to rust which was caused by some worse paintshop work before i get the car.

Woww!

I posted nothing about the car when i started to built up my track car type R which is based by an ep3r 30th anniversary chassis too, more details about this car could be found in another thread in members ride section.

What happend since my last post?

in august 2011 the engine gets a new timing chain and sliders, also i installed new front left and right side suspension arms plus new ball joints (knuckle to suspenion arm ones).

The center console (radio surround) is now painted in Audi color "ipanema" which the same colour according to the Enkei wheels.

This was everything which happend as extras to the normal service plan.

Last weekend i tooked my and my friends saturday for bring the car back to a shiny finish.

Finally i shoot some picture which shows my both Ep3R 30ths with the track car one in the background and the daily in front:

SSM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-alternative View Post
    Woww!

I posted nothing about the car when i started to built up my track car type R which is based by an ep3r 30th anniversary chassis too, more details about this car could be found in another thread in members ride section.

What happend since my last post?

in august 2011 the engine gets a new timing chain and sliders, also i installed new front left and right side suspension arms plus new ball joints (knuckle to suspenion arm ones).

The center console (radio surround) is now painted in Audi color "ipanema" which the same colour according to the Enkei wheels.

This was everything which happend as extras to the normal service plan.

Last weekend i tooked my and my friends saturday for bring the car back to a shiny finish.

Finally i shoot some picture which shows my both Ep3R 30ths with the track car one in the background and the daily in front:

nicee! i love the pic!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information