Close

Question one more N20 question.

so im almost done with my install ( taking my sweet ass time haha..) anyways i have almost everything hook up except for my new skunk2 fuel rail that i just got for fathers day, everything else is already installed and wired except for the white wire for the WOT that goes on the tps. so heres my question:

what color is the wire that i suposse to tap in to? anybody have any pic of this?
    i have the zex wet kit and im planning on run a 65 shot. as soon as im done with my install ill be getting tune with k-pro.

if anybody can help out that will be great, thanks in advance and ill post some pics when im all done and tune.

bump?
    Last edited by oldschoolimport; 10-16-2008 at 03:24 PM.

Damn...

Do you already have a K-pro installed in your car?
    Last edited by tonk; 10-16-2008 at 09:53 PM.

yes

Then why are you putting a "T" in your fuel line and running WOT switches and junk? K-pro has built-in nitrous control which allows you to actually control the amount of fuel that is added through your injectors instead of a fuel nozzle.

Otherwise, you're going to have a giant fuel pressure drop when you use anything bigger than say a 30 shot because of the non-return fuel system in the EP3. Your fuel pump will have to "catch up" and then you run the risk of running lean because the proper amount of fuel isn't reaching the injectors because the fuel nozzle on your N20 bypasses your injectors.

I had nitrous on my EP3 a few years ago and I had it hooked up both ways (switches and things vs. KPRO). The K-pro is a much better and safer way to control your N20.

However, you DEFINITELY need bigger injectors to spray more than a 50 shot on your car. I'd go with bigger injectors no matter what size shot you are running.

thnx for the reply. ill check in to that.

Quote Originally Posted by EDU View Post
    thnx for the reply. ill check in to that.
    If you open the "Help" file in the Kmanager software it has a whole section that tells you what wires to hook up for K-pro nitrous control and how to use it.

Thread Information