Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    it's actually not that expensive to do...i did some snooping on CRSX...i know im going to hell for going to that site...but a2 cams 100 bucks to 120 buck, new springs and retainers another 100-150, and reflash 300 somthing, then upgrade to kpro 700 something, tune 300-400 bucks, supporting CAI, RH, midpipe another 700 bucks. Then you'll be cool with a A3...a little over 2000 spent on the A3...less then getting a A2 w or w/o kpro, less than a k24a1 w or w/o kpro...but i don't know how reliable it is, I actually thought about doing this, but then i kicked the boy racer's ass inside of me. And i'm getting married.

Heitzke can you get a video up of yours? Like a 30 second clip of you going thru all the gears then a driveby shot? I heard it idle and it is kinda wild but if its not SUPER loud I'd definitely consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    Heitzke can you get a video up of yours? Like a 30 second clip of you going thru all the gears then a driveby shot? I heard it idle and it is kinda wild but if its not SUPER loud I'd definitely consider it.
    def what he said

One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    I've got a clip of it here on the dyno, but its pretty loud (and raspy). With the 3" exhaust now... it's retardedly loud. It pulls and drives like a normal motor, just has an interesting idle.

Can you use the Z1 valve train?
    How new does it have to be?

U can use the z1 valvetrain u can use the valve train from the K20a,A2,z1 and z4.but i think the z4 engine gives not in the usa.The engine is in the newest civic type r.
    Has anyone a vtec killer setup and drive with the car in the city? i want to know is vtec killer setup to drive in a city difficult?

i would love to find a diy on this..?

I have two k20a3 engines does anyone know if i could put both of the vtech cams from ithe head into one would that work im thinking it would make it like the a2 head with true vtech or is that still vtech killer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information