Close

Thread: jdm ctr wing

jdm ctr wing

so ive got a jdm ctr wing.. does anyone know the measurements to sand the under side and make it flush on the glass..searched but couldnt find info... thanks

You'll have to do that by testing. Sand or cut and test fit. Basically all of the underside that is raised needs to go. This is why we all pretty much stuck with HFP wings. You could always buy a Type R rear hatch. I have seen a few for sale on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by 20CiviC02Si View Post
    You'll have to do that by testing. Sand or cut and test fit. Basically all of the underside that is raised needs to go. This is why we all pretty much stuck with HFP wings. You could always buy a Type R rear hatch. I have seen a few for sale on eBay.
    hfp is the easy way out that gives you the exact same thing as a modded type r wing, but it should only take you about an hour of removing material and test fitting...i know it only took me that long
    my ep is white...

- We can talk numbers all you want, but the bullshit stops when the flag drops...

Quote Originally Posted by RedSiBaron View Post
    hfp is the easy way out that gives you the exact same thing as a modded type r wing, but it should only take you about an hour of removing material and test fitting...i know it only took me that long
    Very true.

So how did that turn out, cuz i just broke my back-glass installing mine ( wich was pre-cut) or was said to be not sure yet... And I like to install mine, do i have to cut all the small center part that sits on the glass?

i plan to install the type r wing just not sure how to

Thread Information