Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    New pics are up, my valves finally came in. Check original post for updates.

Sweet man, keep it goin!!

I know it's been a few months but I finally dumped a huge wad of cash on the project. Check the original post for what's new. Products are being shipped, pics will be posted up when they get here.

great build, putting that head on the motor alone would make great power n/a, but built would be insane.

i hope your going to get a full cnc job on the head, but i think a basic 3 angle valve job would suffice.
    Last edited by j0000stin; 10-20-2010 at 10:51 AM.

looks promising. dont forget kpro. wouldnt do all of that and forget. keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by heyvortek View Post
    looks promising. dont forget kpro. wouldnt do all of that and forget. keep us updated
    I've had K-Pro for almost a year now, it was the second mod I bought.

Quote Originally Posted by j0000stin View Post
    great build, putting that head on the motor alone would make great power n/a, but built would be insane.

i hope your going to get a full cnc job on the head, but i think a basic 3 angle valve job would suffice.
    As far as the cylinder head goes, I'm potentially looking towards a local shop cleaning the head up, checking it for any type of damage/warped areas, etc. If the price difference between them and Blueprint is negligible, I'm just going to spend the little extra coin and ship it off to them.

Most likely before the end of next year, I'll be purchasing the Kraftwerks Rotrex kit and wait it out until they release the bracket to mount where the idler pulley goes instead of the A/C compressor. Planning to run the C38-61 charger.
    Last edited by USAF EP3; 10-20-2010 at 09:38 PM.

Parts just arrived yesterday. I'm totally stoked out, they look beautiful...(eyes tear up)

NEW PICS ARE UP!

Everyone say Bye-Bye to my cylinder head...off it goes to the Blueprint Racing Boot camp to join all the other little cylinder heads to train and be badass. I'm going to be such a proud dad (lol...)

I packed it a little more. What do you guys think? Can it handle the abuse of UPS/FedEx employees? I protected it like a tank, lol. And yes, that is a pillow. I'm covering its ASSets , literally.

Last edited by USAF EP3; 11-15-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information