Close

Alarm/Remote Starter Installers Illinois area???

What's up guys! Anyone know some guy in Illinois area who can install alarm/remote starter in EP3 for good price? Also Im looking for somebody who knows what he is doing...

bring it over here, you would not be the first guy to drive here from chicago for a RS/A install.
    Last edited by musashi1219; 07-20-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: hear/here
    I'm from Detroit, we are so gangster even our mayor is in jail

Quote Originally Posted by musashi1219 View Post
    bring it over here, you would not be the first guy to drive here from chicago for a RS/A install.
    How much they want for alarm installation in Detroit???

Take it to a good place the alarm is only as good as the install and musashi1219 is an audio guru smart guy

i was kind of kidding, but a couple of members from chicago, indiana and ohio have made the trip for an install. In all seriousness I can recommend you to a reputable shop but good shops cost a bit more money. If they work on BMW, mercedes, porsches you can bet their guys are top notch. If you like and want to send me your location I can get you a couple of good places to go to. I will not quote prices, that is up to them.
    I'm from Detroit, we are so gangster even our mayor is in jail

Quote Originally Posted by musashi1219 View Post
    i was kind of kidding, but a couple of members from chicago, indiana and ohio have made the trip for an install. In all seriousness I can recommend you to a reputable shop but good shops cost a bit more money. If they work on BMW, mercedes, porsches you can bet their guys are top notch. If you like and want to send me your location I can get you a couple of good places to go to. I will not quote prices, that is up to them.
    I know a lot of good shops in my area, one of them is Mobile Digital in Wheeling,IL but they want around 400$ for labor I can drive to Detroit I've never been there lol How much you charging for the labor???

Quote Originally Posted by tunner2307 View Post
    I know a lot of good shops in my area, one of them is Mobile Digital in Wheeling,IL but they want around 400$ for labor I can drive to Detroit I've never been there lol How much you charging for the labor???
    well, from what i've heard, if the install is clean and the system has extra features here and there, $400 isn't that expensive quote..., especially if you're looking into a stealth set up, you'll most likely see lil' more higher quote... I might call Mobile Digital place, cuz I'm looking into adding some extra accessories for my alarm. You mind pm'ing me their # OP, thanks much!

Thread Information