Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy another EP bites the dust......

well, i hate to say it, but it looks like i have to say goodbye to my car. today is a very sad day. i got off work at 6am and when i got home my fiance took my car to take our 6 month old son to daycare and then she was going to go and take some tests for her nursing classes, about 20 min after she left i got a call that she was in an accident. everyone is ok, just a little shooken up. i guess she ran a red light and got Tboned on the passenger side, she was hit hard enough that the passenger seat is now almost touching the drivers seat, it popped both covers for the rear speakers off, the windshield shattered from the airbags, the roof is wrinkled, and all the right front suspension is messed up. the car ended up about 150 feet away from the intersection after almost a full 180, and stopped just inches from hitting a steel pole in a gas station parking lot. it sucks so bad i feel like i should just cry. i know the car can be replaced, and im glad they are both ok. i took a bunch of pictures but i wont be able to post them up till later today, right now i need to go talk to insurance a little more and go visit my car at the wrecking yard to gather up the last of my things.

wow thankfully they're ok. sorry bout the car though.

damn i'm glad everyone's ok.

damn that's crazy. glad she's ok. you can always get another EP
    Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

Sounds like a nasty one, glad your family's OK! Obviously, that's the really important thing here.
    Sorry to hear about the EP though. Hopefully your insurance co will come through quick for you.

Yea a Car's just a car... Glad your family is safe!

Wow, glad your family is ok! Way I look at it is the car did it's job and kept them safe right?

glad everyone is ok. i remember when i got tbone. the car that hit me was only going like 5mph and my car looked bad.

exactly... it sucks that my car is gone, im just glad they were in my car because i think they would have been hurt more if they were in her car. the only bad thing is im not sure if my insurance will cover it because she lives with me but she is not on my insurance because she just recently moved in. and if they dont cover my car im going to be paying for something i dont have for the next three years...

ephatch member
    Good luck with everything. Glad your family is safe and ok. Sounds like it could have been worse if they would have gotten hurt.

it should be covered if you owe money on the car.. at least here in NY i think its some law you need a certian kind of insurance(comprehensive maybe? cant think of the term) if you owe moneys on your ride.. glad everybody is okay.

it has full coverage with comp and collision, but because she is not on my insurance they are not sure if they will pay for it or not. but anyway, here is a pic of my car as of friday, sitting next to the bike i picked up a few weeks ago.

and here it is now

i'll post more pics when i get the chance, but you can already guess the outcome, the insurance is saying a total loss without even seeing the car
    Last edited by Shifty; 07-27-2010 at 04:20 PM.

mine comes and goes too

if theres a girl in the car, i normally just end up dropping the clutch and looking like a douche =]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information