Close

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Registered User gtimportfanatic's Avatar
    couplers were fine.. i broke 2 tbolts.. and im using the regular o2 for the secondary

ok dudes now im really excited!
    How many pounds are you guys boosting?
    gtimportfanatic did u also replace the wastegate, return line, t-bolt clamps etc... anything else replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by spartan View Post
    gtimportfanatic did u also replace the wastegate, return line, t-bolt clamps etc... anything else replaced?
    I only made it to about 8 1/2 lbs of boost...but now with the new clutch im shooting for 12 or 13. My car should be retuned in a few weeks at most. Just try ing to put some miles on the clutch before i go on the dyno.

vrrrrooooom psh, vrooom psh.

Quote Originally Posted by nmrwr85 View Post
    I only made it to about 8 1/2 lbs of boost...but now with the new clutch im shooting for 12 or 13. My car should be retuned in a few weeks at most. Just try ing to put some miles on the clutch before i go on the dyno.
    good idea, which clutch setup did you go with?

Quote Originally Posted by Passenger View Post
    vrrrrooooom psh, vrooom psh.
    oh god i cant wait, zooOOOoom kissh!

i replaced the oil feed line.. i had one made.. because the ebay ones kink easily .. i am thinking about replacing the gate.. so far its been good.. im boosting 9lbs . return line is good and they give u a nice setup to use which doesnt leak for me anyways.. when u get the kit u can hit me up fr any advice

listen to my wastegate how loud it is.. all the noise u hear comes from my car basically lolol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYJpA...layer_embedded

cool man thanks for the info, an to everyone else!
    your car sounds wild. does't even sound too loud.

Quote Originally Posted by gtimportfanatic View Post
    yeah thats the one right there.. sorry dude i got ur message kinda late.. but this is the same one that im running and like i said.. its been about 11k miles now .. not a hiccup at all.. mostly because of my Tune.. but i mean the turbo still spools good.. altho i wanna replace it soon for something bigger.. the car feels normal again lol.. the only thing is that ur gonna have to have a dumptube made and u have to get bigger injectors obv
    Don't you hate it when your car feels "normal" again?? LOL I spent over 8K to not feel normal this time. Dyno sheets to come... anyway

You will fall in love with your EP3 all over again, I guarantee it. Sorry, too lazy to multi-quote

good idea, which clutch setup did you go with?
    The tuner suggested the competition clutch stage 4, so i got that with the light weight flywheel. I like it so far but i have to start doing one legged squats for my right leg, cause the left one gets a good work out with the clutch lol.

Heres mine with an open dump tube and 3" exhuast, no cat, no resonator, just a skunk2 3" muffler.
    The trailblazer red lighted....Oh and this is why you should make sure you have a good oil return line. I hot lapped the car and on this run i melted the oil return line...so if you look close you can see my james bond smoke screen. lol
    My best time was a 14.1 on 6 psi(low boost) high boost i would spin all the way down the track...time for some better tires.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qetvmk9BQ-k

Quote Originally Posted by nmrwr85 View Post
    Heres mine with an open dump tube and 3" exhuast, no cat, no resonator, just a skunk2 3" muffler.
    The trailblazer red lighted....Oh and this is why you should make sure you have a good oil return line. I hot lapped the car and on this run i melted the oil return line...so if you look close you can see my james bond smoke screen. lol
    My best time was a 14.1 on 6 psi(low boost) high boost i would spin all the way down the track...time for some better tires.

The tuner suggested the competition clutch stage 4, so i got that with the light weight flywheel. I like it so far but i have to start doing one legged squats for my right leg, cause the left one gets a good work out with the clutch lol.
    Damn melted it!? knarly! I don't don't think im gonna run a cat either just a resonator.

and DAMN stage 4 clutch!? i bet your leg looks a lot like Heman's leg.
    hey what gauges are you rocking?

Damn melted it!? knarly! I don't don't think im gonna run a cat either just a resonator.

and DAMN stage 4 clutch!? i bet your leg looks a lot like Heman's leg.
    hey what gauges are you rocking?
    I just have a stewart warner 15 psi boost gauge, but an AEM wideband is gonna be coming soon. I just have the single gauge pod on the steering column, so i'll have to figure out a new place to mount the wideband once i get it. I dont like the pillar pods because i like the sleeper look i have, and that would kind of mess that up. My car is all stock on the outside, stock height, wheels, etc. and my intercooler is anodized black...complete sleeper.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information